happy

"Hello Darling, Are you feeling better?" A small smile was seen on her face as she went to hug him. "Yes, I feel a lot better now." He smiled down at her, brushing her hair out of her face. "That's good to hear, darling. I'm almost finis

"Hello Darling, Are you feeling better?" A small smile was seen on her face as she went to hug him. "Yes, I feel a lot better now." He smiled down at her, brushing her hair out of her face. "That's good to hear, darling. I'm almost finished cooking. Would you like to join or eat in your room?" hed cooking. Would you like to join or eat in your room?"

That question made her smile. He is so caring, and she is happy that her dad found him and made their small family feel even more complete. "I want to eat with you guys, I think. I spent enough time in my room; I feel a lot better, and I missed all of your guys company." "Alright, darling, if you want, you could go to the dining room; your brother should already be there to set the table." He kissed her forehead and went back to finish making dinner.

Mirabelle went to the dining room, where she saw her brother seeing tables with the help of Casita. Camilo has not noticed her, so she thought about scaring him a bit. She creeped behind him silently and jumped on his back, making a "boo" noise. Camilo, on the other hand, let out a short scream and shifted into one of the bigger villigers they had, and he tried to move away from the unknown person at the time. Mirabelle started to laugh, happy that she was able to scare him.

As soon as he saw that it was Mirabelle, he shifted back and hugged her tight. After all, they have normally spent a lot of time together every day since they met her. Thinking back to the time at home where they were unable to because of the obligation their abuela had for him and was made to always stay at least an arm length away from her, he now didn't have to anymore, and he was really happy about that. Now they had a stronger bond than they had with their "real" siblings. At this moment, both were happy to be in the embrace of the other person, and they stayed like that for at least a minute before backing up a bit and asking, "Are you feeling better?" Camilo asked, and she nodded. "Way better; also, I'm eating with you guys, so you'll need to set another set of everything." Camilo's smile turned into a grin as he went to get another set of everything. "Not a problem; also, finally, it was getting bored without you at the table." Mirabelle laughed at that.

Not even a moment later, their dad and papa came into the dining room with the food, putting it on the table. Mirabelle ran up to her dad, hugging him. After a moment, they stopped hugging, smiled, and went to sit down. Camilo and Mirabelle are next to each other, and their dads are on the other side of them.

While eating, they talked and laughed with each other, cracking jokes and just telling stories. They also talked about what was going on in town and about the upcoming festival.

Each year, on the day they finish building the village, they celebrate with the whole village. It's an important thing for them, and it takes a lot of planning from everyone. From decoration to food, there is a lot to plan.

After dinner, they cleaned up together, and the two siblings went into the woods, walking around and talking. until the topping came up about what happened when I was lost for a few days and met the others again.

She stifed a bit when it came up, and Camilo noted, "If you don't want to talk about it, don't I know it must have been hard seeing it again? I can't imagine what I would have done in that situation.

She showed him a small smile but told him not to worry about it, and she started to explain what happened when she got lost and how she ran as soon as she saw Abuela, or rather the person that was there, Abuela. All of them would rather forget about her; they don't even consider the other family; it hurts them, but they just can't stop these feelings.

Back after the Casita was destroid, a lot of the blamed Mirabelle for it, and the treatment of the wasn't that great, especially from their dad, with whom they could simply not forget.

After a moment of silence, the topic of the upcoming festival came up. All of them were excited; i mean, that was the fact that they were officially free from their past lives.

After a while of happily talking, they made their way back home because the next few weeks were going to be a lot, since tomorrow would be when the preparations would completely start.

-----------------------------------------------------

887 Words

Hellooo I'm back with another update.

I hope you liked this chapter. There is not much more to say, and I will try to update as soon as possible.