Dad

Pov

It's been 1 month sice they left home and in that time more people were moving into the small town that they startet building a month. It startet just with them finding casita and getting the magic back and one coupel that was the start of the small town, right now they were in town helping some people with there work, they couldn't be happier in the moment and also a while back camilo and mirabel startet to wear green clothes to match Bruno, also they startet so see Bruno as a father figure,

Bruno was okey with that, it reminds him of that one time they called him dad.

Pov Mirabel

I wake up to a loud bang on my door "what ?!?! " i asked still tired "come on we promised to help the people in town, and if you won't come out in a minute i will go with out you! " camilo yelled, after he sayd that i jumped up to get my clothes " dont you dare to leave with out me " i yelled at him while getting dressed "hurry up i still want to eat breakfast " he told as i opend my door " okey lets hurry so that we will be there at time " we ran down stairs to see breakfast ready and the table alredy settet "oh i was about to call you guy the food is ready " Bruno told, me and camilo startet to eat fast so we would't be late, it took us 5 minutes to finish eating after finsihing we put our plates in the sink to wash them later we startet going to the door in a hurry "bye das see you later" we told him both and stoped a moment later as we realized.

Pov Camilo

We felt the heat coming to our head that was embarrassing, we startet to apologize but he stoped us " hey it's fine you can call me dad if you like " he smiled while saying that we also startet smiling "okey " mirabel told "we still have to go now befor were late "we told "no problem have fun kids " he told us "byee dad " we sayd while leavin.

Pov Bruno

When they left i still smiled at the fact that they called me dad, i was really happy about it, this place really falls like home, i thought while i startet to do the dishes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

422 words

Hello i hope you enjoyed reading this chapter<3 i really enjoyed writing it so i hope you like it, bye !