The Nightmare

Pov

It's been a calm night so far until camilo woke up from a nightmare he had tears in his eyes and he was trying to control his breath to calm down but it wasn't working, he didn't want to wake his dad but after almost 10 minutes failing to calm down he heard his dad ask him "camilo why are you awake ? " he didn't answer him becouse he didn't want to worry him, but that wasn't working the fact that he didn't answer made Bruno worried so he stood up and walked over to camilos bed and sat beside him " what is going on camilo why aren't you answering me"  Bruno asked again but camilo was just looking down he was scared to tell him that he had an nightmare and he didn't wan't to look weak, but it didn't take him long to realize that camilo had an nightmare so he huged him, camilo wasn't expecting that but it was enough to break him and he startet to cry into Brunos shoulder.

It took a while to calm camilo down but bruno manages to.

"Do you want to tell me what happend " he asked the younger boy , he  just nodded befor he told "i had an nightmare about Abuela finding us" Bruno was just listening still hugging the boy " she was draging us back to the old house to and to the family she made us fix the house and she was really rude to us, she also hit mirabel and she told you to stay away from us, the last thing i saw bevor waking up was   Antonio crying and yelling for us to help him, i'm really worried about what if they are hurting him" camilo told him,

"hey kid thats not gonna happend they won't find us and i'm sure you're brother is just fine but if you want you can write him a leter and give it to him but for now you should go back to sleep" camilo nodded to that offer and was laying down again, Bruno was about to go to hsi beed when camilo stoped him "dad can you saty with me just in case i have another nightmare" he asked Bruno slimed and sayed "Sure kid" and layed down next to camilo, camilo turned to Bruno and hugged him so it didn't take long for them to fall asleep again.

And for the rest of the night no one had any nightmares .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

434 words

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, i put some Angst in becouse why not.
Well see ya soon <3