Antonio and the letter

Pov Antonio

After that man left i looked at the letter he gave me, i didn't know enyone out of my family so who would want to send me a letter, that was the only question i had at the moment.

Abuela and i walked back to the family with the letter, they looked at us "who was at the door " my mother asked "it was a man he had an letter for Antonio" Abuela answerd, and they startet to ask questions about it like 'from whom is the letter', 'why would they send an letter', 'what is written in the letter' and more "Hey everyone calm down, how about Antonio opens the letter and reads it out loud for everyone" Abuela sayed and everyone went silence it means they all agreed to that, so i opend the letter an startet to read it.
.
.
.
After i finished reading tears started to run down my face and everyone was a bit shooked, Dolores came up to me and hugged me, and i could only cry harder.

Pov

Everyone was crying expect for Abuela she was just shooked about the letter but she knew from that moment on that there will be a huge change in this family, a even bigger change after all that has already happend, ther was now a big hole in everyones chest becouse now they knew they wont find them enymore .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

265 words

Hello i hope you enjoyed this chapter and i'm sorry for bot posting for 5 days i had school stuff to do, ill try to write every day  <3