Help!

We got back home, completely overjoyed and completely oblivious to the fact we were being followed home.

We decided not to take the car there and felt too tired to use any of our quirks to get home so we just decided to walk back.

It was a cold night, the kind you could see yourself breathing when you were under a street lamp. However cold I felt, there was still sweat all over my forehead from the thrill of winning.

We just kept talking about our victory all the way and didn't even notice the strange figure not far behind us. My head was probably just spinning from exhaustion and the alcohol I stole from backstage but, whatever it was, it still distracted me.

Our chat continued until we were just a block from my apartment; that's when the figure attacked...

I was dragging behind the others since Arlo complained that his arm was going to fall off if I didn't take his kit from him. There was no use in arguing so I just took it.

The person following us grabbed me by the neck and yanked me backwards. I tried calling out for the others but I had already been swept into an ally with my mouth covered.

I tried kicking and screaming and that didn't work so I decided to use my remaining energy to use one of my quirks.

"Use your quirk and ill kill you..." A grouchy voice replied.

What the hell? Did he just read my mind?!

"Sure did little kitten." The voice gave a low chuckle.

Ugh gross! Can you get away from me? Your breath smells like onions.

"No need to be so rude kitten~"

This dude is going to make me puke! Back the hell up.

Before the voice could answer back, a silhouette emerged from the corner and spread out its wings. I knew instantly who it was and rolled my eyes.

What's this guy going to do? Throw feathers?

He did just that.

Feathers flying at the figure at the speed of a dart jabbed him in the arm multiple times then retrieved back to their owner as fast as they had been thrown.

The voice grunted in pain and let go of me to compress his wounds. I turned around to see who the figure was: a low-life hobo who made a poor excuse for a villain.

PHAAHAHAHA OMG DID I SERIOUSLY FEEL AFRAID OF THIS PIECE OF- OH HE'S GOT A GUN! FUUU----

I took a leap of faith and decided to use one of my quirks, a really stupid one at that: a spider quirk that turns you into a cheap version of the legendary spiderman himself.

I shot webs from my palms which stuck him completely to the wall behind him. He was struggling to break free so I seized the opportunity to snatch his knife out of his hand.

"thAT wASn'T verY NiCE kiTTEn" I mocked.

A.n I once again started this a bit late and have decided to finish it after school tomorrow. I kind of wanted to make this chapter either a traumatic one or a funny one so I just made it both. I also have a very funny idea in mind for later but anyway, see you later. <3

Current word count- 556

"Hah! Get cobwebbed bi-!" Keigo screamed from behind me.

"NOX!!!!" A pair of familiar faces appeared behind me.

"Guysssss!!"  They came running up to me and almost tackled me to the ground with hugs.

I enjoyed the brief moment with them and then realised:

"Where did the equipment go?"

"Oh, I uh made a teleporter and got them home since I still had quite a bit of energy left." Jazzy looked very pleased with themselves.

"Well of course you do, you have 5 loads of caffeine a day!" Arlo rolled his eyes.

In response, Jazzy smacked him playfully in the face and may have been a bit too hard since the next moment, Arlo was crying like a baby.

"I think Arlo is a tiny bit tired..." I patted his back soothingly but nothing really worked because once he is set off, there is no stopping him.

We skipped off home, completely forgetting about Keigo and the strange hobo-man.

I unlocked the door to my apartment and to my surprise, Keigo sat on my sofa with a towel wrapped around his head, a dressing gown and a face mask, eating more of my crisps.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?!" I stared at him, mouth wide open.

"You know what?" I turned away and raised my hand to face him, "Do whatever you want, just leave us alone, don't kill anyone or make a mess."

And with that, I turned to leave with the others.

[In bed]

I kept trying to fall asleep but I just couldn't. Arlo somehow ended up on the floor again and Jazzy was literally upside down.

I climbed out of the bed and walked to the kitchen to get myself some water.

Surprise, surprise! Keigo was lying on the floor of my kitchen, doing something stupid.

"What are you doing now?" I sighed.

He stared at me then back at his phone which he was holding.

There was a long silence where he struggled to form his words. I just stood there with my arms crossed, trying not to laugh at how stupid this guy looked right now.

Eventually, he sighed. He muttered something under his breath.

I raised my eyebrow at him, expecting a more clear answer.

"Watching cocomelon..." He said a little louder now.

I just stared at him which read 'What the hell?'

"Okay," I said blankly and proceeded to fetch my glass of water.

On my way out, I muttered:

"Literal idiot."

Somehow, he heard me and groaned.

"Oiiiii!!!! That was rude!"

All I did in response was chuckle as I left the kitchen to go back to the bedroom.

What an actual idiot... He literally has his own apartment upstairs! Why can't he just go up there?!

A.n

Thank you so much for reading! I didn't really know what I was doing with this chapter so I kind of just made something up. I think it turned out okay, however.

Word count- 1048