First Day

"OI! WE'RE GONNA BE LATE, IDIOTS! HURRY UP!!!" I screamed down the hallway.

After about 30 seconds with no response, I decided to start my way to my new school.

I wonder who's in my class...

All four of us had agreed to not tell each other our classes so it could be a surprise when we all found out. Keigo obviously whined about the idea but a quick smack around the back of his head was enough to shut him up.

Come to think of it, I think Arlo knocked him out when he hit him...

Oh well, that wasn't the focus right now.

All I needed to do was to get to UA on time, I have 15 minutes left to get there. I'll have to use my quirk...

Without hesitation, I activated my full form with a puff of smoke and lept towards the directtion of UA.

It felt free to be like this, in my form with my tails swishing around in the wind behind me. I felt so fast, like I could outrun a cheetah!

I'd missed this... If missed the feeling of freedom. The only reason I didn't transform sooner was because I had little control over this part of my quirk.

It's quite upsetting since I love this part of me.

However, this is why I'm going to UA! To take full control of my quirk and become a hero who can be remembered!

Behind me, I heard whooshing in the wind and terrified screaming.

I turned around while still running to see Arlo and Keigo flying with Jazzy latching onto one of them. They looked completely identical so I couldn't tell who was who.

Damn Arlo... You're such a mimic...

A smirk came up on my face and I turned to face the direction I was running. I lept up into the air, probably about 10 metres above the ground, and poofed back to my normal form.

Then, as soon as I felt myself falling, I activated Keigo's quirk to join him and the others in the sky.

I zoomed up to their height and gave them a wink.

"I thought you guys might never join me." I laughed over Jazzy's continus screaming.

UA was just up ahead! Our future!

I got a bubbly feeling in my stomach as we flew closer and closer.

We got closer and closer... I couldn't help daydreaming about what it would be like in this prestigious school.

"Nox! NOX!"

Someone screaming my name repeatedly woke me up from my trance.

"Were here!" it was Keigo (practically dying, as per usual).

We landed gently on the grounds, in front of the school and I sighed loudly.

Finally, Jazzy stopped screaming. I swear my ears would have burst if they didn't stop...

I pulled my wrist to my face to look at my watch and my eyes widened as I saw we only had less than 5 minutes!

"Go, go go!" I shouted behind me as I darted towards the school.

We sprinted through the the doors to almost empty corridors. I didn't even look around at the others, I just wanted to get to my class.

My shoes scraped on the carpet as I turned a sharp corner and I could see my classroom up ahead!

I got to the insanely large door and as soon as I slid it open, the bell rang over my head.

I was out of breath and I looked towards the floor while leaning on the wall for support.

"Woah you got here just on time!" A voice exclaimed from the classroom.

I looked up to find the owner of the voice and just as I did, I heard a thud from behind me.

When I turned around, I saw Keigo face-first on the floor.

"Ow..." His voice was muffled by the carpet.

"Get up dumbass, you're late. Didn't you hear the bell?" I folded my arms when I looked at him.

He got up and dusted himself off.

"I'm just not a fast runner!" He huffed.

I turned around to a figure directly in front of me. My eyes went wide and I froze. I slowly looked up at the figure's  serious face and realised it was my teacher.

"You two stop messing about and sit in an empty seat." He growled.

"Yes sir-" I said in a tiny voice.

I shuffled away to an empty seat at the far back corner and realised I'd sat next to the person I'd met at the entrance exams! Keigo had sat next to them in the row over.

They noticed me looking at them and just ignored me.

My eyes kept looking around the room for Jazzy or Arlo but I couldn't see them.

Well at least it would be a bit quieter without them.

I sighed and looked up to the front of the classroom. The teacher was introducing himself to the class.

"Hello everybody. I'm Mr.Wolf and ill be your homeroom teacher this year." He grumbled with his arms crossed and a stern look.

Keigo raised his hand slowly and I knew he was planning something.

"What's the time, Mr Wolf?" He was on the verge of laughter and I just held my hand up to my forehead.

A couple people from the class chuckled but instantly stopped when they saw Mr Wolf's eyes literally go red.

"Just so you know, little bird, I don't tolerate this kind of behavior in my classroom, okay?" He marched over to Keigo's desk and loomed over him.

The whole class was just staring at Keigo and sniggering quietly. That was until Mr Wolf turned to everyone with a cold look.

Well, this year is going to be fun...

"Alright, now that's out of the way. How about we all introduce ourselves? You go first." He pointed at the person at the front of my row.

"Oh uh hi my name is Sayara and my quirk is Nymph..." The girl at the front stuttered.

"Good, now you you next." He pointed to the person behind Sayara.

I zoned out until it was my turn to introduce myself.

"Oh uh hi, my name is Nox and my quirk is 9-tailed fox." I raised my hand for a moment then placed it back down.

I spaced out again until it got to the person next to me.

"My names Bailey and my quirk is Nature freak." Bailey slumped down in their chair and crossed their arms.

I looked their way and smiled but they just smiled sarcastically at me and turned away.

I blinked a couple times and pulled a long face. I stayed like this until it was Keigo's turn.

"Hey ladies and gents, the names Keigo and my quirk is Fierce wings." He had I smug look on his face and I just gave him an eye roll and that was enough to wipe it off his face.

This day was going to be a long one...

Word count- 1168
Sorry for the long break! I've just been getting my life together. Also, happy pride month! My whole fyp today has just been the lesbian apocalypse. 😭