The mystery saviour

[Idk how to write battle scenes very well so I apologise in advance]
My body was moving even before I had a chance to think.

I was moving quicker than I had imagined -Keigo's quirk was extremely powerful...

I kept flying until I was face to face with the 'Mount robot', I was going to give it my all. Just like All Might!

Swish-
Swish-
Zoom-

From one side of the robot to the other. Doing this can scramble its sensors so it wouldn't know where I am. Well, not for a few minutes at least but, that's all I needed to defeat it.

As soon as I noticed the slightest glitch in its movements, I knew I had to do something.

I activated a strength-enhancing quirk and a shock-absorbing one.

Just one punch will knock this robot out!

My arm swung backwards and used all of my momenta to projectile it forward.

I used most of my strength to hurl my arm forwards and knock the robot's head completely off.

Jees, I forgot how much strength this quirk combination gives me...

I glided down to the bottom of the still-standing robot and inspected the debris around.

It didn't look like it caused too much damage and other competitors had already fled in search of other robots.

There were only a couple of minutes left so I had to hurry if I wanted to get some points.

I shot back up into the breezy air and darted for the furthest point away from the beginning where I found it crawling with 1point robots.

If I get enough of these, I could most definitely win!

I activated the same quirks as before and used a plunging attack to attack multiple at once.

Once I hit the ground, it shook. The road was dented and the robots all fell at once.

More kept closing in on me, however. So, I decided to use Keigo's quirk for its combat side.

He had taught me how to use it in case I ever needed to use it; right now was that time.

I surrounded myself with sharp red feathers, pointing in the direction of the robots. The red seemed to act as a trigger for the robots and they came charging at me like enraged bulls.

They sped up, all coming at me from all angles.

I had a decision to make; pierce the robots with the feathers, not knowing if it will even work or fly back into the sky and let all the robots crash into each other.

The second option felt the safest and the most reliable so, I set my plan in motion.

Using quite a bit of leg power, I boosted myself high into the sky to observe below.

As I had predicted, they all ran into each other which created a ripple effect. This had caused the ground to violently shake.

I heard a few panicked screams in the distance in response to the mini earthquake.

Before I left the area, I had to make sure I had destroyed the monstrous robots thoroughly enough so, I planted one more punch from above.

This punch was particularly strong since it sent a giant shockwave over the area, shattering some glass windows.

Oops...

Just then, I saw an orange gas arise from the far corner of the test area and I rushed to go inspect it.

I got there and saw the person who saved me earlier!

I could return the favour by helping them now!

"Hey, need any help?" I said as I landed next to them on the roof of a building.

They purely just sighed and ignored me while staring at the scene below us on the edge of the building.

"I'm guessing you do?" I hummed.

"I've got this, just go get your own points." They scoffed back at me.

Judging by the carnage and group of 3 point robots all attempting to reach the roof, I knew they needed help.

"Yeah, sure. You got vines, right, ?" I didn't wait for an answer and continued with my hands on my hips, " Try making a super thick vine and make a sort of cage, trapping them."

They looked quite pissed but they tried my plan anyways.

"Now what?" They murmured under their breath.

All this time, they still hadn't looked at me.

"Make it gradually smaller and smaller, crushing them." I smiled proudly.

They continued with the plan and eventually, there was a ball of robots on the floor.

A smile crept up on the anonymous person's face and they finally turned to look at me.

Just then, the timer went off and a buzz rippled through my head.

I looked up at the sky and when I looked down, the person was already swinging off towards the entrance using their vines.

I gave a small smile and flew in the same direction.

[ At sunset ]

I was still boasting about my performance to Jazzy who was more than happy to hear about it as we were walking towards the gate. They still somehow had so much energy.

"I wonder if your second quirk is never-ending energy..." Keigo grumbled while slouching.

"Shut up and fix your posture, you look like a whale with wings." Arlo nudged him which forced him to listen.

"You guys go ahead, I'll be one sec, im tying my shoes." I sighed as I crouched down just outside the gate.

Moments later, I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I bolted my head around to find the person I helped earlier.

"I just wanted to say thank you... I got myself some really good points thanks to your help." They had their hands in their pockets and they were leaning against the gate.

I stood up to face them and talk like a civilised human, not a dinosaur-looking thing.

The sun beamed down on their elegant face and I realised they were extremely attractive.

My face blushed as I noticed I was standing awfully close to them.

"I- Uhm... You're welcome? I-i  mean- Uhhhhhhh...." I stuttered as their hair swayed so elegantly in the wind.

Jesus, I knew I was a bit of a mess when it comes to socialising, but this, this felt different.

I felt too embarrassed so I ran after the others who were probable blocks away from me now.

As I was running, I shouted back:
"Sorry, im a bit of a mess. I'll hopefully see you soon!"

I covered my face with embarrassment as I ran home.

What was this feeling? It's wierd...

[A.n.]

Thank you for reading this chapter! I seriously didn't know what to do since I haven't done a fighting scene before but, it turned out decent. Can't wait to write the next chapter. <3

Word count- 1138