Recap

Hello again! I'm still here. And if you're anything like me, I like a little refresher before I jump into a new season of a show or a sequel to a book. I'm a little forgetful and it helps.
And if you don't care for the refresher, I'll keep it short and sweet. And if you're the rebel that's starting off with this book and not the first, this'll help you at least a little... Maybe.

So what was the last thing of My Choice that happened?

~Misa was being the sweetheart Katie put her up to be by visiting Ken at his mansion while he's on bed rest. Only problem was the severe storm that came making her visit an overnight stay. Misa informed her mother of her situation to let her know she was safe. She didn't intend to hear from her mom how it was okay to take her time with Ken and figure out what she wants.

It was supposed to be a sign for Misa to wait and actually think about whether she really wanted to be with Ken, or go for Sano, who suddenly confessed to actually having an interest in her. Well, nothing like that happened. Misa received a message from Sano that she didn't answer since she had to answer Mr. Masidone who suddenly appeared at her door. It was not only him, but Mrs. Baker, Jenny, and Jenifer who joined the party. Of course, Jennifer tried to dirty Misa's name by saying she had other interests. But Misa quickly shut her down letting everyone know she wanted and chose Ken.~

And that's that. Short and sweet, right? You want to know what happens next? Just click that next chapter button and see for yourself! As always, please like, comment, and share if you enjoy!