chapter thirty

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

THE YOUNG GODS
CHAPTER THIRTY

" EVERYBODY HIDE! "▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

" EVERYBODY HIDE! "
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

      SMIRKS WERE displayed on the two cooks who had been waiting for the girl. Rosie raised her eyebrow in slight hesitation slowly approaching the two older boys. "Mornin'" Rosie chirped leaning on one of the wooden counters. "What are we going to eat today?"

       Frypan and Ander shared a look with each other before turning back to Rosie. "I don't know, you tell us Rosie." Ander replied

Her left eyebrow slowly raised up in confusion, "what do you mean? I'm in charge with lunch."

      Frypan let out a snicker turning around to hold in his laugh as Ander did the opposite. He let out a big laugh before the boy held onto the counter to mock her. "Oh! Newt! Yes! Keep going!" Ander loudly moaned.

      "You like that?" Frypan added in as the two boys pretended to have sex in front of her.

     Her eyes widen as she grabbed a rug close to her before throwing it to the two boys. Rosie could feel her cheeks heating up in embarrassment as she shushed them. "Shut up! He'll hear y'all!"

      The boys fell to the ground cackling as Rosie continued to shush them with no help. "What's going on?"

        The three looked to where the voice came from and Ander stood up chuckling, "your mom finally did it."

       Rosie's eyes widen as Jimmy looked at her curiously, "well finally!"

       "Oh my god Jimmy! You're too young to hear this!" Rosie exclaimed covering his ears, "what have you been teaching him?!" Rosie asked the two other boys who tried their best to stop laughing.

"C'mon Rosie, I'm not that young." Jimmy explained as Rosie let go hitting herself on the face as she didn't want the boy's innocence to get exploited that soon.

"Oy vey," Rosie muttered, "c'mon I'm starving and the foods not going to cook itself."

All the boys resumed to their jobs explaining to Rosie and Jimmy what they were going to cook for breakfast.

Ander nudged her side pointing over at her private hut. Rosie glanced over to see what he was looking at, Newt walked out the door slipping his shirt on. Little tingles rushed through Rosie's body as she admired him from afar.