Part One 🌻☀️

My Celebrity Crush

Gulf POV

Hi my name is Gulf Kanawut, I'm 24 years old. I'm working as Assistant Music Director for Bright Corp. It's my first year working. I always love to sing and make music since I believe music is the universal language that has no barrier.

I remember 3 years ago when I'm feeling down after breaking up with my girlfriend due to lack of time. She was busy pursuing her career while me still in university, it was heavy raining and the day is as dark as my heart. When I'm in my sadness at that time I hear music that so soft entering my ears the voice was so angelic that makes me shed a tears hearing the voice.

I'm sitting in a bus stop and pick my head up when I see a man in his beautiful smile sing a cover song At my worst on my phone and that's captivated me. I never had an experienced to liking an idol man before but when I saw him I know I have to know him.

The song that's keep me to hold my head up high and don't give up. At that time I'm searching for finding out who is the singer is. And that's when I know his name is Mew Suppasit, and I google him on the internet to learn more about him.

And the more I know about him the more he makes me admire him. He was such as gifted human being. He can act; sing he even made his own label to produce his own music. He also very loveable during his interview and he give so much love to his fans.

That night unknowingly I registered to become his member in his fans club called Mewlions even his fans club name really gets into me. I also create my very first fan boy account on media social to ship him. I made the second account so it's not disturbing my personal life.

One week later I receive my package of new member and I jump in excitement like kiddos having his favorite candy. My heart feels so content when I open the box and I jumped in happiness. I also can follow his working schedule which his agency shares to his members.

With that I overcome the sadness of losing my girlfriend and can feel a bit of happiness through my time shipping my new idol. While I'm at my third year I have plenty of time besides working part time to help me get more pocket money. I started to come in some his event that held in the City during my leisure time. When I come the first time to his fans meeting it was like a small gathering not more than 100 people mostly girl around the venue.

He comes up with his white shirt, jeans and sneaker looks very casual yet very handsome. I sit at the back and get my camera ready and took many picture of him. The event is very private it's for celebrating his 26th birthday. He sings and dances to perform and make my heart flutter; I can feel a butterfly at my stomach.

Just like that I become his loyal fans up until today, we meet during his event but I guess he never notice me since I always on my mask and hat every time. I have many followers for my account that share his picture. It's one of my pleasures to edit and share to them our same hobbies.

In one of his interview at his house, I found one of my pic of him hanging at his living room and it's already made me fly to the moon.

Today are my third years idolizing him, and I have shared so many memories with him. I show up at his fans meeting and its more and more people become his fans and I'm happy for him.

I have many merchandise of him in my room, from poster, picture, album, his actual size picture and mostly all the brand which he promote. I spend almost my income to collect the rare item of him and somehow its make me happy. I don't even realize how much I spend for him (LOL)

Back to present

My Music Director Phi Off calls me on Monday morning to his office telling me that there is a singer who wants to collaborate with us. But during his tight schedule, he would like to have meeting near his venue.

"Can you accompany there?" He asks

"Sure. Who will he collaborate with?" I'm asking

"I think he want to cast Michelle for his project"

"Michelle? He had a good choice. Michelle has a very stable and gentle voice. "

"That's right, lets us see what he expecting for his upcoming project"

"Sure"

We both head to the venue. Eventually we meet up at Starbuck. While waiting my director told me to buy drinks for the guest as well and hand me the company card for payment. When I was in line I saw someone entering the place and my jaws drop at the moment

What the hell. It's Mew impossible it's really Mew Suppasit.

From my line I saw he grab my Director Hand and handshake him telling him that it's pleasure to meet him.

My stomach fills with the butterfly effect and makes me flushing unknowingly

When the barista ask my order bring me back to real life. And looking back Mew comes with his manager so I decide to order for him as well

One caramel frappucino without cream, two AA, and one strawberry shake. When the order complete I walks to the table and give them "Wai" and introduce myself.

"Good afternoon Phi Mew. I'm Gulf nice to meet you" I don't know rather my voice is cracking or not since I'm shivering from nervous so much.

"Hi Nong Gulf nice to meet you." while responding to my "Wai"

I give them the drink, and hand Phi mew Strawberry shake and he look at me surprise it's his favorite drink whenever he drink if he come here.

"You know what I like huh Nong?" While smiling. His smile almost melts my heart. How much I want to take my camera and got this moment to capture. This really an HD picture for sure.

"Really? Glad you like it phi"

"Gulf have a seat, we're gonna start the meeting"

They talk about the collaboration and how Phi Mew would like to have the song be made, He tell us about his like and dislike, and what he want to delivered. This is going to be his thankful message for his fans club who supporting him all this year.

I'm just can't take my eyes off him. His handsome face wipe me away and I just staring at him

"Nong Nong? Are you okay?" P'mew suddenly call me to back to earth

I'm startled and blink twice in shock " Yes Phi. I'm fine."

He smile "Alright then, I have another schedule so I guess I will leave this matter to you P off and can't wait to hear the progress"

"Sure, I will make some demos music and send to you soon. I hope you're gonna like it."

"Your works are amazing. I think this gonna be huge success"

"That's good then" they shake hand and phi Mew also offers his hand to mine, when I grab it my foot is shaking and he smile to me and say "Nice to meet you Nong. See you around" with that he left like a storm brings chaos to my heart.

"Gulf lets go. I will start this project soon"

"Yes Phi" Ah I hand him back the company card and we both left back to works.

Night at Mew's condo

After taking a shower, I sit at front of my Laptop and try to do some paper works needed for tomorrow. My memory flashback to the afternoon meeting with that young man who have beautiful figure. What his name again I recall me memory "Gulf" when I'm whispering the name a smile appear on my lips. "what an interesting Nong"

Hi Hi this is my story of Mew Suppasit and Gulf Kanawut, my God how I adore this couple so much, once again this is boy love story so please kindly read this at your own like.

Thank You