Part Four 🌻☀️

Gulf POV

I clean my mess and decide to change my sheet, and hurry put it on the washing machine. After a short shower I’m getting ready to work.

At Bright Corp

I walk to P’Off office and hand him some note that P’mew made yesterday. When he sees me he hurry told me to sit

“Gulf, I don’t know what you do but Mew would like to made collaboration with you. “

“He told me yesterday, but I said I can’t decide since it’s not my project also his first choice was Michelle, I dare not to made her upset”

“Don’t worry, michelle schedule is also very tight, if she receive this project I’m afraid she must work overtime every day. We can’t make her do that. So if you agree, I can give you an okay sign. Look Gulf I’m not saying this because he asking me, but I saw your potential. And I think you can do this”

“Really?”

“Sure. Why not you take this and made it your first project?. I heard he choose the third song isn’t it? It’s you who compose the song too right? So why not you produce the song as well?”

“Can I really do that?”

“I told you, if you agree I give you an okay sign. Just promise me one thing. Don’t ruin it. I will supervise the work, so you still have to report to me before you show it to Mew”

“Thank You so much Phi”

“Alright Go then, I hear you’ll need some little touch to the song”

“Chi Phi”

When I back to my table, I was feel so happy and text my mom to tell her the opportunity I receive

# Mae, your son just receive his first project

# Really? That’s great. I know you can make it. Su su na

# Yes mae. Thank You

I put aside my phone and start to concentrate to the song. I make the change according to P’Mew like after it done I show it to P’Off.

When it said done, I hurry inform P’Boss to send him the demo.

“N’Gulf Mew will be on schedule until 5pm today. He asks me to invite you to dinner if you are okay with it?”

“It’s okay Phi. Thank You for the offering, but I can wait at the studio.”

“No. He specially asks me this favor Nong. I send you the address, just meet us there. See you tonight Nong”

“Phi” He close the phone already and soon a message on Line appear. It’s the restaurant address. It’s one of famous Japanese restaurant. Not a surprise since P’Mew really craft for Japanese Food.

While in break time I open my FanBoy account and see many of my followers asking for an update. I open my phone and search for the newest picture of P’mew to upload. It’s the last performance on Siam Mall his mini concert while advertising product. Not long after comment and love start to fill my account. I read it while smiling. Until a notification that tells P’mew is live on his Instagram. I hurry klik to watch and see him at the location he announce to have a new role in upcoming lakorn and he said that he is right now feel excited because of it.

Mew POV

While the shooting is take a break because they changing the set, I take the change to say hello to my fans.

“Sawadee krub. I have a good news for you all, Next week I will start the workshop for my upcoming lakorn, before that I will release a song this Sunday. So I invite all of you to come to my Single release this week.. Place and time will be announced by MSS later. Please spare your time na krub. Can’t wait to meet you, see you. I must continue shooting now. Bye “