Part Eight ☀️🌻

Mew PoV

Moment after the interview and the chat with Gulf

"P'Boss I will take some rest next week, can you rearrange my schedule?"

"Aw.. How many day?"

"Four day. I want to go to Phuket. I think I need Vitamin Sea for my soul"

"Alone?"

"Yeah.."

"What is it? If you have a problem you can talk with me "

"I think I'm falling in love Phi"

Silent for a moment before P boss answering "Is that why you always look like have a mind problem?"

Take a deep breath "Yeah. I'm afraid something like last time happen. So I make sure to make it implicit, but I guess the feeling grew faster than my thinking phi. I need some time to sort it out before I'm losing my mind again"

Phi Boss suddenly being quite for a while remembering the time the incident happen when Mew broke up with his last girlfriend, really cause not a little impact towards Mew. They have been together for last than 2 years so when he find out she cheat on him really made him broken hearted. So this last view years he never like or show interest in his love line, but now suddenly he said he falling in love it's just something beyond imagination.

But as the Manager he must professional, even though he doesn't involve about Mew love life, but he cares about his happiness. This man who always took serious for his jobs suddenly want to take some break means this might be harder than usual.

"Okay then I will rearrange your schedule, but please if you need someone to talk too you can talk to me."

"I know. When will you left?"

" I will leave tomorrow Phi, help me with the ticket okay?"

"I will text you tonight. Have a good vacation na"

"Thank You Phi"

He takes me home and before parting ha say "I will pick you tomorrow okay"

"Alright Phi"

When I alone in my room and start to pack, just a light pack since its only four days. No need to take too much. Why I feel uneasy for his answer, yeah I never fall in love with man before but why I feel kind of being rejected. Although He calls me to apologize but my heart feel so suffocated.

Maybe pulling myself for couple days will made me better. Beside maybe this feeling is wrong too. Who knows right? I just keep talking to myself. After the moment I just get myself shower and lay my on my bed. P boss text me and said the flight will depart at 11. So he will pick me at 8 alright then. And after scrolling the social media I fall asleep.

Morning 07.00am

The alarm sounds wakes me up, and with my sleepy eyes I grab and shoot it off, rolling two times before heading to bathroom and get prepared.

I toast bread and put some Nutella and have my breakfast, while my phone ringing

"Yes Phi "

"I will arrive in 30 m. Do you get yourself ready?"

"Chai Phi"

"Alright. "

At the airport

"Alright Phi, I will take care from here just return and handle the rest will you?"

"Ah right I forgot this morning I receive email from Bright Corp. They send the demo of the song"

"Oh.. They send an email? Don't they usually send Gulf?"