Part Twenty Seven 🌻🌞

Gulf Home

After Gulf's mae back to the kitchen, they both walk towards Gulf's room. The room itself is clean and tidy, dominant with the green color include the wall and much furniture in green. So different from Mew who is likes the monochrome color for his bed room and most of his others room.

"You have such a colorful color room"

"Back then I like the green color but now I like our room color more"

The older one is looking around the room, and indeed some of the picture or poster in the room is his face.

"I'm gonna show you something interesting " The young one open the closet to take something out from the inside storage. It's look like a huge thing but folded in half. When he took it out, the older just close his mouth in surprise seems know what the young one gonna show

"No way. Don't tell me?"

"Hahaha I've got this when I win at the game in one of your fans meeting. But mae is always surprise when entering my room if this being place so when I move out I keep this save in the storage to be save"

The young one opens the plastic wrap and opens the folded it's Mew Suppasit standee with his real height.

"Wow you sure are something baby. How can you keep something like this?"

"Why not? Looks you look great here. Like a prince or even more a King. Should we bring this back to our condo? "

"No No please baby. This will stay here. You are enough with the real one I promise you"

"Hahaha okey" The younger one wrap back the standee into the plastic wrap and place it back to the storage.

"Let me see your old picture?"

They spend the time looking at the younger album and the older laugh a lot seeing his boyfriend antic. His mother is right his boyfriend is having quite a childhood.

Not long after the younger father arrive and go get freshen, they coming out from the room and seat in the living room waiting, the younger slightly touch the hand of the older to soothe him since he looks tense.

Gulf Father's take a seat in the couch in relax and staring at the guest. He is barely following the entertainment industry so he doesn't know much about the famous Mew Suppasit who sit in his living room. One thing he knows his son has a crush on this man who's his picture can be found in his bedroom. His father rarely interfering with his son personal life so he also doesn't asked much when he is sometimes entering his youngest son rooms

"So Gulf I see you bring your friend here".

"Pho he is my boyfriend Mew, Mew meet my father "

"Sawadhee Khap Uncle" The older give his wai

"Sawadhee Khap Mew."

"So you rarely bring any friend here so what is this boy special to make you invite him here son?"

"I've told you just now pho, he is my boyfriend "

"Yeah I know he is your Boy Friend? what's wrong with you keep repeating the words. It's impossible for him to turn into Girlfriend when eventually he is a male son"

"I mean faen pho. He is my faen. "

Gulf's father look a bit shock, but manage to get back to his composure and stare at his son eyes.

"Pho never know you like a man son, past years you cry a river when you broke up with Sammy. Is it because of that? "

"No Pho, Mew is different. I don't like other guy I'm only like P'Mew"