Part Thirty One : Date at Kazz Awards

Part Thirty One

Invitation to Join Kazz Awards

Gulf PoV

When I’m composing a song at the studio, someone is ringing a door bell so I walk to open the door. I check from the CCTV who is coming before open the door. It’s someone I don’t recognize so I ask through the intercom

“Who is it?”

“I’m from Kazz Magazine Sir, I’ve come to deliver you the Kazz Awards Invitation”

I open the door and the young man hand me the invitation before leaving

“Thank You”

“You’re welcome Sir. Have a nice day”

I enter my room again and open the invitation, before dialing a call to my love that is right now filming on set

“Hallo Gulf “

“P’Boss?”

“That’s right. Mew is unable to pick your call right now, he is taking a scene”

“Ah that’s alright, I just want to ask if P’Mew receive invitation to Kazz awards?”

“About that, yes he is. Are you receive too?”

“Indeed. Someone just deliver it to the condo”

“Ah about that, Mew letter is send through MSS so you don’t have to worry, none will be deliver to the condo address”

“Ah right thank you P’Boss. Than just tell P’Mew that I’ve call. Have a nice day P’Boss”

“You too Nong Have a nice day”

I walk to the couch before relaxing myself, since the “Kazz Magazine” people right now is digging for their information, not that I feel bothered. I just don’t want those things affected P’Mew. He is too kind to be criticizing over his sexual preference. But as far as it’s come, some of them are supportive while some of them are yeah negative.

But being his fans for so long, I just now that when time’s come everything will be just fine

Not long after his phone is ringing

“Hallo”

“Baby are you looking for me?”

“Hm yes love, I just receiving an invitation of Kazz awards and I’m nominated for Best Composer for Original Soundtrack”

“Wow, that’s great baby. P’Boss say I receive one too and nominated for Best Singer of the year “

“Oh  My Gosh that’s so great you defiantly will bring the trophy home love “

“How can you be so sure? For what I see you the one who will bring home the trophy baby”

“Nah, the others nominees are to great “

“Don’t doubt your self-baby, You are amazing. So will you be my date?”

Silent …

“Baby?”

“Eh sorry, what you say just know? I thought I hear you say to be your date?”

“Yeah you hear it right, so what do you say? You want to be my date on Kazz Awards?”

“Love the netizens right now is searching for more information about us. Is it okay per you say to attend such a big event together ?”

“Why not? Think about it. You are the nominee of best composor for the soundtrack that I sing. SO it’s still relate on business even if we come together to the event. Don’t worry it’s just gonna be fine believe me”