Part Thirty : Kazz

Author PoV

The interview with Kazz Magazine

A pop up notification on his smartphone about his schedule today.

Gulf is making a breakfast at the kitchen while his lover is still laying at the bed. He was sleep at pass midnight because have an meeting with foreign music director towards his next single project. Yes Mew has receive an offer to record with his first global collaboration and Gulf can’t hide how proud he is.

So he is having a special breakfast unlike usual their will a toast bacon and egg, he is planning to made chicken porridge something light to comfort his lover stomach since the older feels uncomforted since last night.

Gulf is not a chef but he loves to cook, his love language is act of service, so he shows how he is loving through his action that’s include filling his lover with happy tummy. But the same with the younger, the older also have the same love language so he always know how to made his younger happy, for example he would without being told clean all the utensils that being used. Or as simple bring the trash out. Some other times he would love to pampers his lover by giving him a massage when he knows his lover bit of tired.

For Gulf everything he has with P’Mew right now is what his dream of, and he take all in grateful, even when their relation is not for public he is feel content with all they have right now. Not that they never fight, of course not, they would fight even for a simple things but they never let it pass days. They will communicate it right away.

P’Mew learning from his past relationship that always ruin because sometimes he is too superior to even tell his partner what exactly he wants which ends up into a big fight.

After hours in kitchen finally the food is ready, so the younger walk back to the bedroom to wake the older and seeing he is still a sleep, he walks closely while whispering his ear. The older had a sensitive ear so when someone is closer to his ear he would give a quick reaction even when he is deep sleep.

“Morning love wake up” the younger send a peek at his hair and smell the scent that become his favorite this lately. A bit of chocolate and cinnamon from his lover.

The older twist his head and steel a kiss on his lover lips

“Good morning baby.. oh what a smell so delicious”

“I made you chicken porridge, clean yourself I’ll wait you at table alright”

“Alright”

It took another ten minute for the older to sit at the dining table and they both have their breakfast

“This is so delicious baby”

“My mom recipe, glad you like it”

“I think I’m gaining weight everytime I have day off “

“It’s alright, you regularly workout. Look at your bicep its almost as big as my head now”

“But baby you said you like these” while showing his gorgeous muscle