Part Five 🌻

MSS announced the place and time for upcoming Mew Suppasit single from Tweeter platform and all through MSS social media.

At his workplace a notification just pop up at the young music director it’s written the time and place of the new release single of Mew Suppasit.

He touches the pop up notification and smile on his chesnut lips. The location will be at four season hotel and for the fans especially for his Mewlions can have free entry up to first 200 people. But still for the rest can have the performance from his live platform.

In hurry the young man clicks for the registration because this means war with time and luck. When he finish the registration and click the submit button he wait. The time is moving in slowly and he just holds the breath for the next couple second until the next notification pop up. When it’s writing your registration is complete and get the number to entry the venue. The joy spread the young man heart when he know he get the spot for the event.

He then upload his Fan boy account under the name sunshine

“Can’t wait for this Sunday I will share with you the moment of Mew Suppasit.. See You later na “

Click send and take a deep breath.. Sunday will be so much fun.

GULF Condo

9.30 AM

The event will be held at 13.00 PM and the young man is still busy preparing for the event, He take his camera out and check for the memory card and the batteries make sure everything is on the place. He doesn’t want to make another mistake like in the past when he needed to shoot the camera run out the battery so he already prepare everything in extra to avoid the same mistake happen.

The young man grab all in one hug bag and get ready to the event. He wear plain white tee with a little write Unusual at the right of the tee, a ripped jeans and put sneakers not forget to add the denim hat and black mask to complete his disguise. Take the car key and head to the venue while grab some bread to stuck his stomach. He is to happy to feel hungry, but still he had to eat some if he doesn’t want to ruin his day with upset stomach.

The young man arrive at the venue at 10.30 and by the time he arrive there is already crowded, many of girls and boys fill the place. He took all he needed and walk straight to the front.

Four Season Hotel

The Venue that is booked is the Hall that enough for 1000 people. Inside the hall they already prepare the seat for 1000 people. 200 people who got free entry had a special location and others is for VVIP VIP Reporter and paid fans.

The young man walk to registered table for Mewlions FC and after show the free entry ticket he get the merchandise for the event and also food box with Mew suppasit sticker on it. Eventually it’s from the idol himself. For every of his event P’Mew always remember to pampered his FC member. And he never want to receive any gift said he don’t want to burden his FC. It’s enough to shower him with all the love and attention don’t need to add more. But still his FC can’t be stop; they still send Money Flower and Fresh Flower to the event. Some even open the food truck and Coffee truck to give back to FC who comes to the event. His FC is really generous and loyal towards Mew Suppasit.

GULF PoV

When I enter the hall I quickly scan for the place and find the best spot for taking a picture of P’Mew. Since half of the place already seated, I walk to a place that still in the middle and quickly get out my gear. My camera is not that expensive one but still has a good use and I have this passion of photography so sometimes I took some photography class to fulfil my needs.  I also took some lesson in editing to support my hobby

I took some picture to make adjustment before the event held. Not so long from the front some staff is already started the preparation and Mew Manager P’Boss is started to test mic to make sure there is no error. And after the check sound finish, Mew come out with Balenciaga tee and Denim Jacket with Jeans and sketchers he looks adorable handsome. When he comes out, I quickly take same snap and check the result and like expected he look dazzling.

When the rehearsal done there is still an hour left. I took out the food and start to eat my lunch and when I open the food it is Crispy Pork with basil made me feel complete. I got to see my handsome prince and also satisfied my stomach what can be happier than this right?

Finally the event held. MC P’aum is made an opening and invite a guest star to make an opening. He is once of Mew acquaintance from music industry P’Tan after the Opening the Mc invite Mew Suppasit to the stage. Mew wear black turtleneck with deep blue suit and deep blue trousers and black loafers sing for the opening and people in the Hall busy taking picture and video. The event continues to the release of his New Single called Season of You. The Song is remarkable I give 10 out of 10 for the song. Very good

And then the MC Announce there is a door prize for today event. The third winner will get Mew Photo card with the sign, The second will get Mew Doll with sign and the First will get his single album with the sign. People were thrilling. I myself doesn’t push my luck because can be here is already a blessing right. But still if I can win one of the prize it will be priceless.

When they announced the third winner I still check for my camera result for today snaps. Turn out it all very good one. Indeed you don’t need afford to catch handsome one. The winner come on stage receive the gift and also hug and selfie picture what a lucky one. The second winner is also up and gets the price. Time to announce the first lucky one and when he mention the number I suddenly froze 23.

Oh My God it’s my number what the hell is happening. How can I get on stage. Will he recognize me? Shit this is going to be found out. Shia.

But the image to have a picture with P’mew also get me excited. So I take my courage and walk on stage. I hear all the audience clapping since maybe I’m the first Fan Boy who win this.

P’mew handed the gift by himself and he also offering to take a selfie picture and I nodded. P’mew is looking at me and that’s cause me more nervous. In hurry I try to unlock my phone and go to the camera and try to take a shoot when he said “Don’t you want to open your mask Nong? “

I just shake my head assure it’s okay to just like this.

He nodded and give the mini heart sign and I took the shoot and give him Wai before run off to my seat. God I’m blushing to be able that close with P’mew.

When the event offer, P’mew take a group photo together with the FC and not long after he share the picture to his igs and tweeter and waving to all people before leaving the venue.

Me walk away so happy not only able to see him, I also get his album for free and his photo with me. Damn I’m so bless today. 

Thankyou for reading

Dont forget to drop like and comment
Hope you enjoy :)

Ps : this story inspire by Private life korean drama so maybe you will find similiar story