Part Two ☀️🌻

One Week after the first encounter

Mew POV

“P’Boss do you receive notification from Bright corp? “

“Not yet last time I check, let me check it again”

P’Boss straightly open his Ipad and check for the email, but then said

“No, net yet. Do you want me to remind them?”

“Hmm Do you think they can finish the project according to our time?”

“They are professional N’Mew. They will make it. Don’t worry. You will be able to deliver the song on time”

“I know it’s just I don’t want to make another delay to my project”

“Believe me I know how perfectionist you are. But to ensure you, I will remind them for the progress”

I just give him my smile. “We still have one hour before next scheduled right? I craved for something sweet. Can we have another stop at Starbuck phi?”

P’Boss checking his watch before answering “ Yes still one hour. Alright then let’s go”

We entering the starbuck and let P boss make the order while I sit next to the huge window in look outside.

Some people are inside the coffee shop and they give me “Wai” from a far. People here are really respectful towards me. They really appreciate my privacy. Even some of my fans will try ask for sign or taking picture but mostly they understand and keep the distance apart.

When P’Boss handing me the strawberry shake and it's remind me of the young man at the Bright Corp Gulf. His smile is so genuine I never see a person smile like that before. And what interesting he even know my favorite drink. He must know me.

“N’Mew I just receive the email from Bright Corp. P’off said do you okay if he send you the demo by his assistant, so you can tell him what needed to change in time ?”

“I supposed his assistant is the young man from last meeting?”

“I guess so, P’off really like that man. I remember the other day he said that his assistant really capable and have a good taste in music.”

“Well, ask him if he going to send his assistant why don’t we have a meeting tonight after my schedule end? We can meet at our studio”

“Of course. But today your schedule is a bit late? Around 8.30pm. So maybe by the time you arrive at your studio will be 9.30pm.”

“It’s okay. You can order some late night snack. I guess we might stay up late”

“I will tell him then.”

Just as P’boss send back the email of the upcoming meeting. I finish my shake and we both walk to the venue. It’s a promotion event for skincare.

When it breaks time P’Boss inform me that they will be at the studio around 9 pm waiting for me.

Gulf POV

“Gulf”

“Yes phi?”

“I just receive an email from P’Boss Mew manager, they would like to listen to the demo today, but phi mew have work until 8.30pm. Can you work overtime and meet him tonight? You can come at noon tomorrow?”

“It’s okay phi, I can go there after work. Beside I still have some hour to rest. “

“Alright then. I know I can count on you always Gulf”