=1 - The News=

* If you feel uncomfortable at the topic of cults and stuff, it's also advisable to skip some of the chapters, but it's not gonna be centered around that so don't worry.

╭ ─┉─ • ─┉─ ╮

"BWOSKI!" Fresh cheered excitedly while Error yelped and then frowned. "Get off me!" Error hissed, swatting lightly at his brother, who simply laughed at Error. "Oh come on bwah! Don be liek dat!" "Leave me alone Fresh!" Error hissed. It was just another normal day of banter between the two, and it's just becoming normal at this point for those that inhabits the house.

Geno sighed slightly, looking at his brothers. "Bros, do you need to fight again?" He asked, tilting his head a bit. He sounded a bit bored, looking at his younger brother's with a raised bone brow.

"He started it by surpwising me!" Error yelled as he pointed at Fresh with a pout. "I did nuffin of the sowts bwoski." Fresh raised his hands up while sticking his tongue out lightly. "I'm jus' innocently standin' hewe bwo!" Fresh laughed a bit.

Geno sighed, before coughing. The child shuddered and looked then at his brothers. "C'mon... we Don't need you two to fight every day... please?" Geno tried and looked at the two younger ones.

Error glances at Geno and quickly felt guilt eat at him at seeing his brother's condition worsening once more, glaring at Fresh for a bit before huffing. "Fine." Error grumbled before worriedly walking towards Geno. "Are you okay?" Error worriedly asked while Fresh just raised a brow, tilting his skull a bit.

Geno nodded slightly, rubbing his chest. "Ye-yeah... I'm okay now. It just hurts a little bit, don't worry about me! It's normal." The child said and smiled a bit at Error.

"I still worry..." Error frowned at Geno while Fresh then walked towards Geno and booped his cheekbones. "Well, s'not like bwoski's gonna drop leave anytime soon so he's def fine!" Fresh cheered and Error simply glared at Fresh, his fingers twitching to do something, anything. He needs his pillow.

Geno giggled a bit, before nodding: "Yup! Not gonna die soon!" The child coughed again before saying: "Besides, I had this my whole life, I can deal with it!" The older one smiled at Error.

"But..." Error mumbled before frowning and slowly nodding. "Okay..." Error softly added while Fresh chuckled, patting Geno's back as careful as he can. "See dawg? I'm wight!" "I'm not a dog." Error growled, narrowing his eyesockets at Fresh. "Nah fam! Not dog! I meant dawg!" "... What the hecc is the difference?"

Geno blinked a bit. "Well, Guess it's just Fresh's Lingo." He hummed, tilting his head a bit.

"His lingo sucks." Error deadpanned. "Ayo broski, that's totes unwad of ya!" Fresh whined in 'annoyance'. "Like I care!" Error theew his hands into the air, he was very annoyed now to say the least.

Geno tilted his head. "Aww, C'mon bro. It's not that bad! Right?" The kid tilted his head a bit.

"His lingo sucks. End of stowy." Error huffed, unfortunately for him, his story isn't. "Oh come on bwobwo! I'm not that bad!" "You definitely are!" Error whined, stomping on his foot in annoyance.

Geno tilted his head a bit. "Error, are you okay?" He asked with an amused voice, looking at his brother smiling.

"Just peachy." Error said sarcastically and Fresh snorted. "Don't pretend you find what I said funny!" Error pointed at Fresh with a glare and Fresh simply shrugged with an 'amused' grin.

Geno tilted his head slightly, smiling unsure at Error. "Well..." He hummed, looking a bit around. "...Hug?" He then asked, offering his brother a hug.