=7 - Park a duck duck=

* Outing time!

* Also first instances of Inkerror/Errink maybe? XDD

* Again, just a friendly reminder, this is only just childhood crushes for now, as they're still children!

╭ ─┉─ • ─┉─ ╮

The door to the room of the three brothers slowly opened, after a knocking sounded through the room. "Hey, you three, are you ready for the park?" CQ hummed at the three.

"Yeah ma!" Error chirped as he then held Geno's hand while Fresh just nodded. "Can't you even try to be enthusiastic?" Error raised a brow in annoyance at his brother, who shrugged and then Error also grabbed his hand and began to walk.

Geno squealed lightly as CQ smiled and went down to the door from the house. Geno looked at Error with an excited glowing eyelight.

Error then glanced back at Geno and smiled lightly, though he wonders when will Nightmare come back from... Whatever he did. Soon enough, they got into the car.

CQ smiled at her sons, as she started the car and began driving in direction to the park. "Is it just me or do you have a weird feeling of something bad happening too?" Geno asked suddenly.

"No not really." That was a lie and Error knows it. "Dunno, how would ya even feel dat?" Fresh asked in confusion and Error shrugged.

Geno shook his head. "I dunno... I just feel like I should be terrified of something. But I don't know what? Eh, it's probably nothing."

"Probably." No need to worry his brother on one of the few days he gets to go out. "Huh... Dunno how that feels like." Fresh just shrugged. "Sarreh, can't help ya der broski."

Geno giggled slightly. "It's okay, Fresh! It's nothing bad!" 

Soon enough, they arrived by the park. Geno squealed excitedly, as he looked out of the window of the car with a big eyelight.

Fresh just looked out with a blank stare, Error was glad that Fresh has shades or else it's gonna be real creepy for others in the park. Soon enough, they then got off, Error quickly running around to help Geno off the car.

Geno giggled excitedly, as he went out of the car, the child looking around, as he was grabbing onto Error. CQ smiled slightly at the enthusiasm of her son, before looking at the three children. "Now, don't go out of sight, yes? I don't want that you get hurt." The woman warned them.

"Okay ma." "Of course ma." Error hummed, he wonders when Nightymare is coming back in all honesty... He then looked around curiously before pointing. "Ma! Geno! Ducks!" He spoke while Fresh glanced over and blinked. "Huh... Firs' time seeing them than just pics." Fresh raised a brow, honestly quite 'intrigued'.

Geno squealed happily and ran into the direction of the ducks in excitement. The birds looked up at the child and other visitors of the park, while swimming in a pond. Some people were throwing bread crumbs to them, that the animals eat happily. CQ sighed slightly and stood by nearly, watching her sons.

Error then watched in curiosity as the people fed ducks, wonder where they got the crumbs from... If he had known that the ducks eat crumbs, he could've maybe brought some bread so Geno could feed the ducks. "Dey eat bread?" "I'm surprised too." Error murmured in confusion.

Geno laughed quietly in excitement. "This is so cool!" He said, staring at the ducks with a wide grin. "They're cute! Right?" He then asked his brothers.