=29 - News and Results=

* Wonder what it could be ~^~

╭ ─┉─ • ─┉─ ╮

Geno looked nervously at the doctor and looked up at his mother, before waking to Dr. Maraya. "What am I supposed to do? Should I sit down somewhere?" He asked, tapping without stopping with his foot on the ground, to not jump up and down. He wasn't that energetic at the moment, so this was enough.

"You can sit anywhere you like, Little one." Dr. Maraya smiled gently down at Geno. "Okay!" Geno said and sit down near the doctor, looking up.

"Alrighty... Before I get started, has your oldest ever got a check up at birth before?" Dr. Maraya asked, turning to CQ in curiosity.

"Uhm... Yeah. There was one time, I guess? But it was mostly because of his health condition. He uh- had something with his SOUL, I believe- I... never could really treat it, sooo..." CQ answered, thinking a bit. Geno grinned a bit.

"But I am fine! It's just a bit coughing. And pain. But nothing serious! What's the worst that could happen?" CQ bit on her bottom lip, avoiding eye contact with Geno and not answering.

The Dr. Glanced at Geno, then back at CQ, before glancing at Error, who also seemed to look away. Must be serious, she concluded. "Alrighty..." Dr. Maraya then opened her tablet and then scanned Geno for anything that doesn't need a SOUL check first.

Geno watched the doctor curiously, before looking at the tablet. "What does the thing even do? How does it work?" He asked curiously.

"Well, it checks your stats, first off... It tells me basic information about you, information that you'll allow me to know anyways, even subconsciously... Like... How Error and Fresh are your favorite brothers, am I correct?" Dr. Maraya smiled softly at Geno.

Geno blinked, before nodding. "Uh-hu! Of course they are! They are my only brothers." The child giggled happily. "But what does Stats even mean?" He asked then.

"It's like... It's like truths about you." Dr. Maraya attempted to explain in the simplest way that she could, moving and reading Geno's stats to see if there's anything wrong. "Ohhh! Okay!" Geno hummed and smiled.

Looking through the stats, she hummed when she found nothing. "Alright, I'm gonna take a look at your SOUL now, okay?"

Geno nodded. "Okay, Miss." He hummed and smiled at Dr. Maraya. His eyelight looked to his mother, before looking back at the doctor.

Dr. Maraya then carefully flicked her tablet towards herself and the SOUL came out, she then blinked a bit in concern when she saw that the SOUL wasn't glowing as bright as it should be, indicating that there was already something wrong. She then got her clipboard and then begins writing down something, scanning the SOUL itself as she does so before glancing at CQ, then back at the screen.

CQ bit her lip once again, fiddling with his fingers, while Geno looked at her with a tilted head, his eye locked at the doctor in curiosity. He coughed shortly, before tapping with his fingers on his leg.

Dr. Maraya mumbled something under her breath and wrote on her clipboard. "Well, it appears that you have an unhealthy SOUL. But with treatment and medicine, I'm sure it can go back to being healthy in no time." The Dr. Gave Geno a soft smile, patting his skull a bit.

Geno giggled slightly at the pats, smiling up at Dr. Maraya. "Okay!" He cheered. "How does someone take medicine?" He then curiously asked.

"Well, for you, your medicine will be in capsule form, where you'll just have to open it and pour it in water." Dr. Maraya explained. "Don't worry, I'll show your parents what you'll need to do." She hummed. "Oh uh, it's just Parent. She's a single mother." Asy sheepishly said. "Oh, I'm sorry." Dr. Maraya sheepishly replied and Asy nodded. Comyet just snickering softly.