I'm here for you~ Olli

Hurt/comfort

Y/N gets bullied on Instagram and Olli comforts them.

POV: Y/N

I posted a new pic on Instagram and thought there weren't that many hate comments, but I dived well. All full of hate comments about my body, face, clothing style, everything. I slowly scrolled through the comments and tears came to my eyes. I have never read anything so bad about myself in my entire life. The tears ran down my face when I got a message from my best friend. Olli and his band members are my families, my best friends. I went to band rehearsals a lot and the guys always thought it was cool when I honestly gave my opinion on a new song. Even so, I was always in clubs or bars with the boys and we had a lot of fun together. I looked at my cell phone and saw a message from Olli.

*cute blond curly-haired boy* = Olli

cute blond curly-haired boy texted:" Hey bestie, I wanted to check up on you since you didn't text any of us. How are you?"

Y/N texed: "I think you want to know the truth, don't you? So as you saw I posted a new pic on Instagram and there wouldn't be so many hate comments but there were a lot. I read all of them and now I feel like a piece of shit."

cute blond curly-haired boy texted: "Your not a piece of shit. Stay where you are, I'm coming over."

Y/N texted: "No wait you don't need to."

cute blond curly haired boy has seen the message

Half an hour later the doorbell rang and Olli stood in front of it with a big smile as always. I still had tearful eyes and he immediately hugged me. I put my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. Fortunately, he hadn't forgotten to close the door; otherwise, the neighbors would have looked at us crookedly. He broke away from me and asked if we didn't want to sit on the couch. I say yes and we sat on the couch and watched a film. during the film, my eyes slowly fell and to get myself a comfortable position I put my head in Ollis's lap. He looked down at me and smiled. I still wonder why he doesn't have a partner. He's so damn attractive and a gentleman at the same time. I wish he were my boyfriend. While I was thinking about what it would be like to be in a relationship with him, my eyes closed and I fell into the land of dreams.

POV: Olli

I heard weak breathing from my lap and realized they were falling asleep. They slept soundly, like a baby. I was getting tired too and it occurred to me that I couldn't sleep with them on the couch. We both would have extreme back pain tomorrow morning and I didn't feel like it, so I had to lift them in the bridal style and carry them to bed. I tried to slowly lift their head so I could put my left arm around their shoulders. I have my right arm slowly under their knees so that I could pick them up. I slowly carried them into the bedroom, put them on the bed, and tried to take off their uncomfortable jeans, which also worked. After I took off my pants, I lay down next to them, covered both of us with the blanket, and snuggled up against them. A few minutes later I fell asleep too.

A/N: Hello people! this is my new os book. I you have requested then text me over dm on Wattpad. I hope you liked it and don't forget to vote. ily <333