Holidays in Germany ~ Joonas

Y/N and Joonas have been together for 8 years and are currently on vacation in Germany. You visit the small town in the east of Thuringia, Altenburg. Joonas wants to propose to Y/N at the castle grounds and has been so nervous since they arrived.

 Joonas wants to propose to Y/N at the castle grounds and has been so nervous since they arrived

(this is the castle grounds btw)

POV:  Y/N

Joonas and I walked through the entrance gate of Altenburg Castle up to the tea house where there was a beautiful, green meadow. The big trees and beautiful oaks stood there and get older with the flow of time. We had our picnic blanket and something to eat and drink to spend a nice few hours there.
The sun was shining, the weather was beautiful, the sky was cloudless and everything was perfect.

Joonas:" Did I tell you that you look stunning, Y/N ?"

Y/N:" Yes, darling. You did. 30 minutes ago."

Joonas:" Oh really?"

Y/N:" Yes!"

I said with a sweet smile and laid my head on his lap. His hand ran through my hair as I stared at the blue sky. After a few minutes, Joonas looked down at me until my eyes met his blue eyes. My smile widened as his head came down towards me until he finally kissed me. After two minutes he pulled his head away from mine and lay on the blanket so he could see the sky too.

We were there all afternoon, watching the clouds, talking about what was on our minds at the moment and other things. I hadn't noticed that it was getting dark the sky was turning orange and there was a bit of purple here and there in the sky. I was about to point out this beautiful sunset to Joonas when I turned my head to him and he was kneeling in front of me with a small ring box. I couldn't believe my eyes until I realized after a few seconds that this is the most beautiful moment of my life.

Joonas: " Y/N the last 8 years have been the best of my life and I want to be with you, the love of my life, my one and only forever. I want to share my life with you, maybe have kids someday and get old together and that's why I'm asking you to marry me?"

I was shocked. I couldn't perceive that. I was frozen until I could catch myself again and realized that he had asked "the one question".

Y/N: " YES YES OMG YES!!"

 I said to him and ran towards him, hugged him so hard that he lost his balance and fell backward onto the meadow with me in his arms. After a few minutes, I got up and helped him up and held my hand tight, and put the ring on my ring finger. Now it's official: I'm his fiancée.

Y/N: " I love you, Joonas."

Joonas:" I love you too, Y/N:"

A/N: OMG sorry that I was away for so long. My mental health was terrible and I take some time off and it was a good time out. Now I'm back in the game. I hope you're feeling okay and have a good day. I love you <3 bye :) Would love to hear some feedback<3