My little man is sick~ Aleksi

sick/comfort

Aleksi comes home from an 8 weeks tour but with a cold. Y/N is going to take care of him.

POV: Y/N

My boyfriend is coming home today. He was on an 8-week tour with his band called Blind Channel and he told me yesterday during our video call that he would be back at 3 pm. I wanted to show him how much I missed him. I mean 8 weeks without sex sucks and after 2 weeks, one time every second day, masturbation was just boring. Now it was 2:30 pm which means it only took half an hour, then Aleksi came home. My idea was that I would go quickly to our bedroom and put on my new, hot outfit. That was a pair of very short hot pants with a semi-sheer crop top. I had tied my long hair in a messy bun and was now waiting on our couch until Aleksi came back.

*Aleksi comes home after being 10 minutes too late*

I heard the door open and Aleksi entered the apartment. I stood in our kitchen and made us something to eat because Aleksi must have been pretty hungry after the long drive here to Helsinki. I heard him slowly enter the kitchen and slowly stand behind me. He wanted to hug me from behind when I heard a loud fit of coughing behind me. Aleksi caught a cold on tour. After he had calmed down he wanted to hug me but I ordered him to go straight to the bedroom and lie down whereupon he sadly went into the bedroom. Of course, I was also a bit sad about it, but unfortunately, I can't help it, so I finished the food and then brought it to him. He was shirtless in bed looking like a ghost. I put the food on his bedside table and sat on the edge of the bed and ran my hand through his black hair and further down his cheek.

Y/N: " Darling, you look like a ghost. We will eat something now and after that, you'll go to sleep after, ok?"

Aleksi: " Ok, Mom."

Y/N: " Hey that is not funny! I'm being totally honest. You need sleep! End of discussion!"

Aleksi: "Ok, ok I got it. Let's eat before its getting cold."

*After they ate their food*

Aleksi and I had eaten our food and I had brought the dirty dishes back to the kitchen to clean them. After 20 minutes I finished cleaning the dishes and went back to the bedroom where I found Aleksi asleep. I thought to myself: This is the cutest thing I've ever seen in my whole fucking, shitty life. I slowly walked around our big bed, lay down slowly, and snuggled up to Aleksi. After a while, I fell asleep peacefully.

A/N: Sorry that I didn't write anything but school and my mental illness is killing me rn so I think I need a break you can give me requests for one shot in the comments. I'm trying to answer them all :)

see you <3

I love you <3