Inline skating in the USA~ Olli x Aleksi

idiots in love

Olli had taken his inline skates with him on tour but Aleksi had done the same even though he couldn't skate. A little lesson in inline skating from Olli for Aleksi with small falls and a declaration of love.

POV: Aleksi

Olli and I had secretly taken our inline skates with us on the USA tour because he had promised to teach me them. Our tour bus driver stopped at a gas station and said we had the rest of the afternoon a break and that was our chance. Olli and I looked at each other knowing what we would do. While the others were busy we quietly grabbed our inline skates and snuck out of the bus. We were lucky because the bus driver had left the door open so that we could sit on the stairs and put on our inline skates.

Olli had to help me put on my shoes a bit, but we were both ready after 2 minutes. The only thing I could do was stand, walking became a little difficult.

Olli couldn't help but smile at Aleksi's enthusiasm. "Alright then, let me give you a crash course in inline skating. Don't worry; it's all about balance and a little bit of grace."

 what does a little mean? With that, Olli began the impromptu lesson, guiding me through the basics. We started in the park, rolling slowly on the smooth pavement. I, despite a few wobbles, was a good sport, determined to keep up with Olli. I fell on the first try. I wasn't wearing any protectors which meant I sustained multiple scrapes. Olli had his first aid kit with him so he could help me. He sat down with me on the ground and took care of my scrapes.

Olli: "Allu, you ok? You need to be more careful otherwise you will hurt yourself seriously. Luckily I have my first aid kit with me. Come here." 

I sit down on the floor so that Olli can get to my knee better. While he was taking care of my knee, I watched him and his every movement closely. My gaze wandered from his hand to his face where my gaze lingered for several minutes. I watched his face very closely, his beard, his hair, his eyes, and finally, my gaze got stuck on his slightly pink lips. I imagined him kissing mine with those lips and then my whole body. I lost myself in my thoughts but continued to stare at Olli's lips until a snap snapped me out of my thoughts. Olli waved his hand in front of my face until I stopped staring. When I woke up from my rigid state, I noticed that I was staring and my face was red at the same time.

Olli:" Are you staring at me, Allu?"

Aleksi:" No, I'm not!"

Olli:" Yes you were I saw it! Even if you are denying it don't worry, I think it's cute and I don't mind if you stare at me, Aleksi."

Aleksi: Ok, I'll admit I was staring, but could you please help me up? I don't want to get a bladder infection."

Olli:" Yes of course, come on give me your hand!"

I gave him my hand and he pulled me up. I tightened the grip around his hand giving him the sign that I didn't want to fall again. He understood and put his hand around my waist to hold me up. I felt something weird around my stomach and I knew that I didn't want to feel it. Butterflies.
Why my best friend, why a Band member, why Olli Elias Matela? 

 Despite the falls, there was an undeniable joy in the air as they skated together, creating a unique memory in that charming town. As the sun began to set, casting a warm glow over the town, We found a quiet spot near a small bridge. The sound of a nearby stream added to the tranquil atmosphere. Olli looked at me, a soft smile playing on his lips. 

Olli: "You're doing great, you know. It takes a bit of practice, but you're getting the hang of it. Despite your knee."

I grinned, a flush of excitement on my face. 

Aleksi: "Thanks to the best teacher."

As the evening unfolded, and the town lights started to twinkle, I couldn't ignore the growing warmth in my heart. With a gentle squeeze of Olli's hand, I found the courage to express what had been on my mind for a while now.

Aleksi: "Olli, there's something I've been meaning to tell you,"

 I began, his eyes reflecting sincerity.

Aleksi: "Spending this day with you, seeing you laugh and teach me something new, made me realize how much you mean to me."

Olli's eyes widened, a mix of surprise and anticipation.

"Inline skating or not, I'm falling for you, Olli. And I don't want to be anywhere else but right here with you," I confessed.

A moment of quiet understanding passed between us, the sounds of the town fading into the background. Olli's eyes softened, and he replied. 

Olli: "Aleksi, I may also not have mastered skating, but I've definitely mastered falling for you too."

In that serene moment, beneath the fading sunlight, Olli and I discovered that sometimes, the most unexpected journeys lead to the most beautiful destinations – in this case, a shared laughter-filled afternoon, a newfound skill, and the beginning of a love story set against the backdrop of a charming town on their tour.

A/N: I am writing this note to let you know that I have returned after a long absence. I had to take a break from writing due to my mental health issues, which made it difficult for me to continue with the story. However, I have started therapy and I'm slowly getting better. I will try my best to update the story more frequently, but I cannot make any promises. Thank you for your understanding and support. Love you all <3.