Movie Night ~ Niko

Fluff

It's Friday evening, Niko comes home after a day in the studio, and his partner Y/N is waiting for him to start an MCU (marvel cinematic universe) marathon with snacks and cuddles but with a different ending.

POV: Y/N

I was waiting for my boyfriend at home. He was in the studio all day today to record the new album which will be released on July 8th, 2022. So a lot of work, but today was Friday, which means film evenings and a free weekend. Rommi, our cat, impatiently walked back and forth in front of the door and waited, like me, for Niko, who entered our shared apartment a few minutes later.

Niko: "Hello darling! I'm home!"

Y/N: "Hey honey! How was your day?"

Niko: "Pretty good. And yours?"

Y/N: "Mine was good too."

I was sitting on the couch when my boyfriend came up to me and kissed me in the mouth. Of course, I returned this kiss but unfortunately, we had to separate from each other due to lack of air. After we broke away from each other, he sat down next to me and turned on the film. I put my head on his chest and he put his arm around my waist. We've seen all the films over the last few weekends. Now we are still missing two films from phase 3 of the MCU. We left Avengers Infinity War last week so this and Avengers Endgame were on the agenda for today. Popcorn, chips, chocolate, and two cold beers were on the living room table. Rommi had already made herself comfortable on the couch next to me and Niko. I snuggled up to Niko who put an arm around me.

*after Avengers Infinity War*

After the film, I sat in the arms of my boyfriend with tears in my eyes who tried to comfort me which didn't work. It probably took more than half an hour for me to calm down. The snacks we had were long gone and Rommi had been asleep for about a quarter of an hour.

Niko: "Come on honey, let's start Avengers Endgame, and then we can go sleep or we can do something different in bed. Only if you want to."

Y/N: "I know you are trying to make a sex joke but no not today. I'm not in the mood, hun. Can you start with the film so I can cry more when Natasha dies?"

Niko: "Ok, I can do that."

I could see he was planning something. I didn't know whether to be scared or not worry. To my surprise, when Natasha died, I didn't cry as much as I did at the end of Infinity War, but it was still sad. In the final fight against Thanos, we were both completely mesmerized by the whole battle. the music, the fights, everything was harmonious and exciting to watch. What drove us both crazy was how Captain America left his best friends just to be happy with the love of his life. He only kissed her once! But when 'It's been a long, long time' played and Steve and Peggy danced to it, Niko got up, took my hand and we started dancing like Steve and Peggy.

And just like in the movie, we,, kissed very slowly while the credits played slowly with the music playing on our TV. To me it seemed like several hours we danced in the kitchen, but it was only 4 minutes. We didn't want to break away from each other until our TV went black and the movie was over. Now we separated, cleared the leftover snacks back into the kitchen, and then got ready for bed. As we lay in bed, it didn't take long for my eyes to get heavier and heavier, but before they closed completely, Niko kissed me goodnight.

Niko: " Minä rakastan sinua, darling."

A/N: This means I love you in Finnish and that from Y/N means I love you too. pls, correct me if I'm wrong. :)

Y/N: "Minäkin rakastan sinua, hun."

I snuggled up to him and fell asleep after a few minutes. I was looking forward to our weekend together that was now ahead of us.

A/N: Hello people :) I'm back with a new os. I hope you like it and don't forget to comment and vote. :)

I love you <3

see ya :)