Another Love ~ Aleksi

Y/N has a toxic boyfriend who is very abusive towards them but Aleksi, their best friend, knows what was going on. He wanted to help them out of there but it hasn't worked on every attempt until now...

POV: Y/N

I was at home with my boyfriend, Paul. We are dating for 3 years and in the last few months, he was getting angry at me for the smallest things. I never knew what his problem was with me or with the things I'm doing but I tried to understand it. I couldn't understand it and he made me feel like I was the problem.

Today I came back from the supermarket. I needed a few ingredients for my little sister's birthday cake. I was just about to unlock the apartment door when my best friend Aleksi called me.

Y/N: "Hello Aleksi, how are you doing?"

Aleksi: "Hey Y/N, I'm good what about you?"

While I was on the phone with him, I opened my apartment door and realized that the apartment was suspiciously quiet.

Aleksi: "Hello are you ok? Is your boyfriend near you?"

Y/N: "I'm ok bestie, don't worry. No, he isn't here I think. Why do you ask?"

Aleksi: "Because I'm worrying about you. That's all."

Y/N: "Ok. How was your day?"

Paul: "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING TO?"

Y/N: "Oh shit, Aleksi I think we need to end the call Paul is here."

Paul: "PUT THE PHONE AWAY YOU BITCH!"

Aleksi: "Y/N I'm coming over! please watch out!"

He ended the call and the next second my boyfriend raised his fist and punched me in the face. His fist hit my right eye and I staggered backward and fell to the floor. He leaned over me and kept punching me. My nose was bleeding, my eye was blue, and I hoped that he would let go of me soon. I was almost unconscious when the door was unlocked and Paul pulled away from me. I couldn't see who saved me because that's when I lost consciousness.

POV: Aleksi

I unlocked the front door and didn't believe what I saw.
Y/N lying on the floor with blood all over her face and nearly unconscious. I saw their boyfriend throw another punch but I ran towards him, grabbed his shirt, and pulled him off them. I knocked him out and ran to Y/N. They were also passed out so I tried to wake them up which worked after several minutes.

Aleksi: "Y/N oh my gosh you're awake. I thought I lost you. Come on we will go to my apartment, ok ?"

Y/N just nodded and I helped them up. Their eyes shed tears of pain as we got into my car. When we got to my house, I helped them into my bed and took care of them.

Y/N's injuries got better after a few days. After her injuries completely disappeared, she decided to break up with her boyfriend and has lived with me in my apartment ever since. Time passed and I fell in love with Y/N. Eventually, I confessed my feelings to her, which she returned. Since that day we have been happily in a relationship and happier than ever.

A/N: Hello people 👋 I have a new Os for you. I hope you liked it. Don't forget to vote and comment. I love you<3