I will always protect you ~ Tommi

Fluff/comfort 

Y/N is going out with their best friends from Blind Channel and a creepy guy touches Y/N and Tommi is protecting them.

POV: Y/N

I was going out with my besties today. They are really popular here in Finland. Why? Well, they represented our country in the ESC. I'm talking about Blind Channel and I'm one of their crew members, personal therapist, and best friend. We wanted to check a new bar out here in Oulu which opened up 2 weeks ago. I was walking beside Tommi. He is the teddy bear of the group. Everyone is cuddling or hugging him. I've had my eye on him lately and maybe I've fallen in love with him. a while ago I told olli that I like his best friend and he just said that he already knew. How did he get that? but in the end, he wasn't angry and said that together they were so sweet. And now I ambled next to Tommi and the others to the new bar.

*Time skip in the bar*

Arriving at the new bar, we sat down at a large, round table and waited until Joel came back with the drinks. We all had a beer to pre-heat and then we had schnapps. Tommi had stopped drinking after the beer because he was the Navi, the driver and he was the one who stopped us from drinking anymore at some point so that we wouldn't die of alcohol poisoning.

Tommi:" Y/N would you like to stop drinking? I don't want you to be dead."

I didn't answer him but Niko did in a sad and pissed way.

Niko:" Hey! What is with us? We could die from alcohol poisoning too."

Joel: " Yes Tommi, Niko is right. We can die from that too. Not only Y/N."

Joonas was no longer with them at the table and Aleksi had put his head on Olli's shoulder. Olli and Aleksi both stopped drinking a few minutes ago because they both knew what was going to happen the next morning. Hangover. Joel and Niko were about to drink themselves to their graves and so was I. Nearly. At some point, Tommi had had enough and took our drinks away from us. Niko and Joel looked offended and I tried to stop Tommi but it didn't work. Now we sat at the table and waited for Tommi to come back. I looked through the round and noticed that Joonas was no longer there.

Y/N:" Guys? Joonas is not here anymore."

Joel:" What?! We lost him again. "

Niko:" No way. Please say that is not true."

Olli:" Sadly it is the truth, Niko. I will leave with Aleksi. He's pretty tired. Y/N can you tell Tommi that we are on our way home."

Y/N:" I can do that Olli. Good luck with Aleksi."

I winked at him and he winked back at me. When I told him that I like Tommi, he told me that he likes Aleksi. I thought it was pretty cute how Olli tried to wake up Aleksi after our conversation. Of course, we were worried and when Tommi finally came back we told him about it. He wasn't thrilled at all that Joonas got lost again so he said we should turn the bar upside down and find him again. Joel, Niko, and Tommi weren't lucky, but I was. I had found him with another girl. For a moment I thought about whether I was as lucky with Tommi as he was with the girl. But for a long time, I couldn't rack my brains about it because the next moment some guy grabbed my forearm and pulled me into the men's toilet. The last thing I saw before the toilet door closed was Tommi stepping out of the crowd and turning his head not to me but to Joonas. I tried to yell for him but the guy covered my mouth with his hand.