01

it really is wednesday my dudes 👀 AAAAAAAAAAA

i dont have much to say besides... enjoy.... 👀

———

— EXCLUSIVE! TAYLOR SWIFT AND KAIA BROWNE SPOTTED KISSING AT MIDNIGHT ON NEW YEAR'S EVE!

— IS KAIA BROWNE CHEATING ON BOYFRIEND WILLIAM BOWERY WITH TAYLOR SWIFT?

— Here's everything we know about Taylor Swift and Kaia Browne's relationship!

— WAIT... Taylor Swift is not straight?!

— Taylor Swift Is Reportedly a Home-Wrecker!

——————

Kaia watched as the tall trees zipped past her, taking in a deep breath through her nose and exhaling through her mouth, trying to keep her heart rate steady with every smack of her shoes against the wet ground, splashing mud all around her.

She didn't care.

She wanted her thoughts to simply stop. She needed that voice in her head to go quiet. Running seemed to do the trick. The only thing she could think about eventually was "did I just step in shit?" and "fuck, I'm going to have to throw these shoes away."

She wasn't going to spend time cleaning dog feces off her sneakers.

It was still dark outside, the first hints of dawn starting to appear, painting the sky orange and pink. It was beautiful, and for a few moments, it put her mind at ease.

Kaia willed her legs to slow down, coming to a halt near the river bank and staring up at the sky as a crow flew overhead. Her chest heaved hard and fast and she ran her sleeve over her forehead to wipe the small beads of sweat, exhaling shakily as she did.

Her legs felt wobbly but she continued walking briskly along the river with no particular destination in mind yet, her arms held high above her head. She still had lots of time before she absolutely had to get back home and get ready for the long day ahead.

Kaia found a bench and laid back on it with her feet flat against the surface and her knees bent. She looked up at the sky again, completely disregarding any and all thoughts and focusing solely on slowing down her breathing and watching the sky turn bright blue.

For a cold mid-January morning, it was a pretty bright day. At least it wasn't raining. It was starting to get on her nerves the past few days only because it meant she had to run back home shivering and hop out of the shower after a whole hour under the steaming hot water still shivering. But then again, the cold rain was always numbing. And she quite liked that feeling.

Every single day, as the press interview week crept closer and closer, Kaia's thoughts slowly became more and more overwhelming. She couldn't stop thinking up the worst-case scenarios even though she already knew exactly what questions were going to be asked and exactly how she was going to answer each and every question. They had made sure of it.

And still, she could not stop worrying.

For the past two weeks, she had spent her time hiding away at home, only ever leaving very early in the morning after tossing and turning in bed for hours to go for a run. She had her groceries delivered and more often than not, she ordered take-out for dinner and it was pretty much her only meal for the day.

She hadn't really seen anyone in two weeks. It's not that she didn't want to, but she didn't think she was ready to face the real world just yet.

But she had to do so today.