36

A little filler chapter for today! I hope you enjoy it!

Also, I feel the need to tell you guys we're almost at the end... there's still about 4 or 5 chapters left.

buuuuuuut it's not the end because I *did* start writing some Taia one shots. I've got a looot of ideas planned out for bits and pieces that couldn't quite fit in the story but I still wanted to write! it's gonna be super fun. AND if you have any suggestions, any plots you'd wanna read, any requests, don't hesitate to comment them/dm me/post on my profile!

Love u guys!

———

As Taylor's fingers dug deeper into Kaia's back, the brunette couldn't help but let out a small moan under her breath that took them both by surprise.

Taylor leaned in closer while kneading her fingers into that same spot just above the waistband of Kaia's bikini. "Is that the spot that was sore?" She murmured, smirking amusedly to herself when Kaia brought her leg up on the chaise they were both sitting on by the pool.

"No, it wasn't that spot," Kaia replied, turning around until she laying between Taylor's long legs, dragging her fingers along her bare thighs.

"Show me where?" Taylor asked, keeping her own hands at bay, around that same spot at the bottom of her spine.

"Well, I'll give you a hint," Kaia whispered, pushing herself up so her face was only inches away from Taylor's. She could see her own reflection in Kaia's sunglasses and her smirk that only grew as Kaia got closer. "It's a little lower than that."

Taylor let her fingers fiddle with the strings tied at each side of Kaia's waist, keeping her striped bikini bottoms up. "Right here?"

Kaia shook her head, holding Taylor's chin between her thumb and pointer finger and tipping her face closer as she beamed widely. "Even lower."

Taylor spread her fingers open, so her palm was holding Kaia's buttock, and gave it a firm squeeze. "Is that the spot?"

"Hmm, jackpot."

Taylor grinned even wider now, continuing her earlier massage but on the spot that Kaia claimed was sore. "Hm, I didn't spank you that hard last night, did I?"

Kaia chuckled, her lips now only mere inches away from Taylor's. "No, I liked it," she said, pecking her lightly. "Very much."

"I remember," she mumbled, finally closing the distance between them.

It started out as a lazy kiss, their lips moving slowly together, teasing teeth nipping gently. And right when Taylor moved to take it deeper, sliding her fingers under Kaia's swimsuit, of course, the younger of the two had to sit up and put enough distance between them to frustrate Taylor beyond belief. But that was obviously exactly what she had intended.

"I'm feeling quite hot, I think I'm going to go for a swim," Kaia told her, standing up and stretching her arms over head, causing her top to ride up and expose a little under-boob. Of course she wasn't wearing anything under her crop top.

It wasn't very hot that morning. In fact, the weather was beautiful. Perfect to sit around the pool and have a lazy morning that went right into the afternoon without feeling like your skin was melting right off your body.

Taylor hadn't intended on getting in the pool at all when she had suggested they lounge outside and tan for a bit. She didn't want to have to wash her hair since she had already done so the night before.