37

HAPPY SATURDAY! im baking a cake. wish me luck!!

also new ireallylikekiwis era <3 thank u taylor for the depressing pics<3

—————

London, England
August 2nd, 2019

Kaia sat in her car waiting under Mica's building while honking rather obnoxiously. Well, she did keep a beat. She was actually honking to the rhythm of the song that was playing on the radio.

Still, though, she knew she was being rude but Mica was also being rude by making her wait when she had texted him a whole ten minutes ago to meet her downstairs.

Just before she was about to go for a second round of honking, Mica's windows opened and he popped his head out, still shirtless and buttoning his jeans.

"Putain d'merde, t'es folle ou quoi? Tu m'as niquer les oreilles!" Mica shouted down at her, his face turning red. [Fucking shit, are you insane? You fucked my ears. (Literal translation. It sounds cooler in French).]

"Pourquoi tu hurles comme ça? Aller, descends, putain!" Kaia shot back from her open window. [Why are you shouting like that? Come on, come down, for fuck's sake!]

"You're the one who's being bloody annoying! I thought you were coming up?" He asked while grabbing a shirt and poking his arms through the sleeves.

"Change of plans! Come on, we're already late!" And with that, she started honking again while Mica started swearing at her to stop when an old lady passing by jumped in surprise, covering her hands with her frail fingers.

"Oh, dear!"

Kaia immediately took her hand off the steering wheel, waving sheepishly at the lady she had just scared the shit out of. "I'm so sorry, ma'am! Are you all right?"

"You kids these days. Absolutely inconsiderate twats. Where are your bloody manners? It's a peaceful neighbourhood, here," the lady muttered, walking away while blubbering profanities that left Kaia stunned beyond belief.

"Well deserved," Mica shouted from his bedroom window, adjusting the hem of his shirt and tucking it into his jeans.

"Come down already!" Kaia whined only for her best friend to flip her off and close his window.

Thankfully, he was crossing over to her a minute later and when he closed the car door behind him, he still leaned in and pecked her cheek.

Kaia didn't waste any time with pleasant greetings, putting the car in drive and hitting the gas pedal before Mica could even buckle his seatbelt.

"Where the fuck are we even going?" He exclaimed, pulling the sun visor open and checking his reflection in the mirror to adjust his hair that was still dripping droplets of water down his neck. "I thought we were hanging out at my place?"

"Yeah, well, I changed my mind!" Kaia told him, checking the time on the dashboard and grinning excitedly.

"Answer my question, will you?" He huffed in irritation. "Where are you kidnapping me to?"

"My place," she replied. "We're crashing a party."

"Party?" Mica shut the visor and laughed. "Who's throwing a party at your house and why are you crashing it?"

"Taylor," Kaia explained. "She's playing her album for her fans. She hasn't played a single one of those songs for me yet. But she's going to play them for her fans! So, we're going to crash the secret session."