Chapter 1

Bella's pov

My name is Bella Stackhouse and I am 17 years old and I live in Bon Temps and I have a brother called Jason who is 26 years old and a sister called Sookie who is 23 years old and about 8 years ago our parents died and when they died my brother and sister couldn't cope with me so they sent me away to boarding school and I have been there for 6 years now and I have been given leave from it which is why I am on my way home today.

Right now I am sitting on the train as it was taking me back home which I am really looking forward to because I haven't seen or talked to Sookie or Jason in the 6 years I have been gone because I was mad at them both for sending me away and to tell you the truth I have every right to be angry at them I mean the gave up on me and even though we had just lost our parents and I was the closest to them both they still give up on me.

As I am sitting on the train right now I am so bored and there is nothing to do except sit and wait because there is no magazines or TV's which is kinda sad because that is what everything comes down to now a days so I just gave up and I put my earphones in and I lied back on the chair I was on and I fell to sleep listening to the song my mom sung to me when I was angry or upset it was the only thing that could calm me down.

Then after I fell to sleep it felt like only minutes after that I was being shook and so I jumped up awake and I looked and saw the staff lady of the train standing above me so I sat up on my seat and I took my earphones out and the lady said sorry to bother you miss but we have arrived at Bon Temps and I said oh right ok thank you ma'am and the lady said your welcome and she walked away from me and went to the back of the train.

So as she we to the back of the train I stood up and I put my phone into my pocket and I reached up to the cupboard above me and I grabbed my bags and I put one in each arm and then I took a breath as I was getting ready to see my home and my family again and then when I was ready I walked over to the exit of the train and I took another deep breath and I walked off of the train and I walked over to the station and I walked inside.

Did you like it. Review and comment