Chapter 7

Bella's pov

Once I opened the door saw Bill and that other vampire Sookie calls Eric and I said hello nice to see you again Bill and Bill said you to Bella so where is Sookie and I said oh she's in the kitchen and Eric said smirking evilly at me well hello there how do you Sookie and I smiled and said she's my sister jackass.

Then I saw Sookie walk over to me and over to the front door and she said alright Bella that's enough and I said but he started it and Sookie laughed and said yeah he always does but don't let him drag you in like he did me and Eric said oh come on Sookie you know you love it and Sookie said as she kissed Bill's lips no I love him.

So then I laughed as Eric said that's harsh anyway I wonder if Bella is exactly like you Sookie and my sister said I don't know but don't you dare do what you thinking and Eric said as he looked at me oh I will do what I want to do Sookie and then Bill said oh Eric don't do this and Eric just looked into my eyes and said oh I will and then he said looking deep in my eyes as if he was make me go into a trance kiss me Bella.

Then I just groaned and said as I slapped him go to hell jerk and then both Bill and Sookie busted out laughing as Eric said that hurt bitch and Bill said well you did want to know if she was like Sookie and now I guess we know she is and I said looking at Sookie what do they mean and Sookie said we don't exactly know what I am and now you I guess all we know is that we have powers and I smiled and said oh yes that would be so class.

So then Eric said alright kids we need to go if we want to save my maker and Sookie said looking at Bill and Eric well I know this is short notice but is it ok if Bella comes along with us it's just Jason is busy at work and I have no one else to watch her and Bill said yeah sure no problem Sookie and Eric said well that will be good for me I'll have the time of my life with Bella while you Bill are with Sookie.

Then I groaned and said hell no go fuck yourself and Eric laughed and said oh your going to be great fun and when he said that Sookie said stop Eric and leave my little sister alone and Eric said ok fine but we should get going and Sookie said ok then and so then me and Sookie walked out of our house and Sookie shut the door after us and then Bill said um Bella I'm afraid me and Eric are going to have to lift you and Sookie to get to this place.

So then I said as I growled ugh whatever just get this over with and then next thing I knew and saw was Bill lifting Sookie into his arms and Eric lifting me into his arms and as he did I heard him say relax sweetheart noting will happen to you while your with me unless I harm you.

Then Sookie said ok Bella take a breath because vampire speed is way to much for humans to handle unless you take a breath before the vampire runs and I said ok Sookie thanks and then me and Sookie took a couple of breaths and held them as both Bill and Eric took off running vampire speed towards our destination to Dallas to find Eric's maker and to see more vampires.

Did you like it. Review and comment