Chapter 9

Bella's pov

As soon as I had done drinking his blood and he was done drinking mine we both let go of each other and as we did I said yuck that was so disgusting and Eric said oh my Bella's blood is just like drinking pure heaven like Sookie's is and I said well I'm glad you fucking like it ass and Sookie said ok Bella enough at least now you'll be safe when you go to the church.

Then I said on yeah sure and while I'm there all I'll be thinking about is that now Eric can feel me and I will begin to have feelings for him because of the blood and Bill said don't worry Bella everything will be fine now you just have to worry about getting in and out of that church ok and I smiled and said yeah ok fine and then I looked at Sookie and I walked over to her and hugged her and said well wish me luck sis.

So then as I said that Sookie hugged me back and she said good luck Bella and I promise nothing will happen to you I swear and I said you can't promise that Sook not when your not going to be there with me and Sookie said yeah ok fine I can't but Eric can right Eric and I looked at Eric and he said that's right nothing will happen to you now that I will know if you in danger or not.

Then I said ok fine whatever and then the male vampire said ok I'm sorry to say this but Bella needs to go now and Sookie said of course she does and then I said I'll see you soon sis and Sookie said yeah see you soon and then I walked over to the front door and I opened it and I said good luck and then I walked out the door and I shut it behind me and I started to run human speed since I wasn't a vampire to the church I had to go to.

Did you like it. Review and comment