Chapter 11

Bella's pov

I kept shouting and yell for as loud as I could until finally I heard the upstairs door open and when it did I saw a man run down the stairs and into the room and when he ran into the room he ran over to the cage and unlocked it and as he unlocked it I backed away from the man only to be backed up the wall and when I got to the wall I knew I was stuck and so I gasped and screamed help.

As I screamed the man ran at me and started hitting and beating me non stop but when he finally did stop I heard him scream as he was pulled back off of me and pulled against the cage and as he was pulled back I looked up and I saw a vampire holding the man by the neck and I gasped and said you your Godric right and Godric said yes who are you.

Then I said I'm Bella I'm with Eric he came to rescue you and Godric said oh you silly silly vampire and as he said that I heard Eric run vampire speed into the room and when he saw Godric he said Godric your alive and he bowed down and then Godric said why my son why are you here and Eric said because I'm here to set you free and then we heard shouting and fighting coming from upstairs.

As we heard it Godric snapped the mans neck and I gasped and yelped and as I did Godric looked at me and said Eric get the human out of here and Eric said as he grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the cage and brought me beside him but what about you and Godric said I will deal with the humans now go and Eric said ok be safe father and then lifted me and he ran us both out of the cage room and back up to the top hallway.

Did you like it. Review and comment