Chapter 10

Bella's pov

Once I got to the church I walked up to the doors and I opened them and I walked inside and when I got inside I looked around the place and I saw that it was huge and I saw that there were loads of men and women standing around wearing yellow t-shirts that said the fellowship of the sun and right then I knew that these people must have been hypnotised or something like that and so I started walking around the building until I saw 2 people walk up to me a man and a woman.

As soon as the man and woman walked up to me the man said hello dear my name is Steve and that is my wife Sarah how can we help you and I said smiling well I'm looking to join the church and Sarah said oh goody so what's your name and I said well my name is Bella Bella Stackhouse and then both Steve and Sarah gasped and Steve said as in one of Jason Stackhouse's sisters and I said getting worried that my cover was blown yes that's me how do you know my brother.

Then Sarah said well he was a member here a while back but he stopped coming for some odd reason and I said yeah well I think it was because I was coming back home from boarding school and Steve said oh right and so then the 3 of us started walking down a long hallway and we stopped at a door and Steve opened it and we all walked inside it and as we did I saw some steps and so I kinda got scared and freaked out as we walked down the steps so I said what's going on guys as I heard Sarah gasp and say no Steve not down there.

So then when we got down them we walked into a room and when we got into a room I saw it had cages in it so I backed away and I tried to run but Steve stopped me and grabbed my arm and pulled me towards one of the cages and he opened it and through me into it and shut the cage door after me but then I screamed and shouted LET ME OUT DICKHEAD.

Then Steve laughed and said no way because I know you and the other sister and vamps are coming for Godric and I won't let you get him and then both Sarah and Steve walked out of the room and ran back upstairs and shut the door after them and so I knew I know way out so I just sat down against the cage and I shouted hoping that Bill, Eric and the other vampires could hear me HELP ME PLEASE and I just kept shouting and shouting.

Did you like it. Review and comment