Chapter 2

Bella's pov

Once I got inside the station I walked over to the toilets and I went inside and I walked into a cubicle and I went for a pee and then I opened the cubicle and I walked over to the sink and I washed my hands and then I lifted my bag up on the bench on the sinks and I lifted out some of my make up and I started to put it on me as I smiled the best I could for coming back home to face everyone again.

Then once I put my make up on I put the make bag back into my packed bag and then I closed it and as I closed it I felt like I was going to be sick but it tried my best to push it by as I walked out of the toilets and as soon as I walked out of the toilets I walked over to the shop on the far end and I bought myself a drink and as I got the drink I took a big gulp of it as I walked towards the exit doors.

As soon as I got to the exit doors I walked out them and as I did I saw all these people standing about and people getting in and out of taxis and their cars but I couldn't see Jason or Sookie which kinda bothered me so I walked over to the wall and I sat down on it and I just waited and waited and finally I looked at my watch and I saw it was 8pm and my train got in 3 hrs ago so I knew they had forgot I was coming back today.

So then I groaned and I pulled out my phone and I phoned the only other person who didn't have family to care for at this time of night which was Sam Merlotte so when I phoned his number I put the phone to my ear and it rung for 3 rings and finally he picked up and he said hello this is Sam and I just sat there for a few minutes not knowing what to say because really I was scared to say anything.

Then when I had waited to long Sam said hello and I said um hey Sam it's Bella Bella Stackhouse and Sam said oh my Bella it's been a long time and I said yeah it has well um I'm back in town and Sam said oh yeah Sookie said you were coming back but she said it wasn't until tomorrow and I said yeah well she was wrong um I was wondering by any chance could you come pick me up down at the train station.

As I said that I heard Sam groan and say oh Bella sweetie you know I would if I could but I have a wife and I step kid now I can't just leave them but I can phone Jason or Sookie for you and I said no no it's fine I'll find a way back and Sam said you sure Bella it's very dark out there and I said yeah I know but I'll be fine and Dam said ok then have a safe trip home and I said yeah thank you Sam and then I hung up.

So then when I hung up I put my phone into my pocket again and I knew I was going to have to walk to Sookie's house because I had no other way of getting there because all the taxis are getting gone so I groaned and I stood up from the wall I was sitting on and I took a breath and once I took the breath I started walking and I didn't stop until I got to Sookie's house but the whole way there I could have sworn someone was watching and following me.

Did you like it. Review and comment