Chapter 8

Bella's pov

Once we got to Dallas the vampires Bill and Eric took me and Sookie to a hotel where we stopped running and we went inside and went up to a hotel room and we went inside and we met with 2 other vampires and when we met with then Sookie, Bill, Eric and the vampires all started planning ways to get godric back and they planned and gave off to each other and shouted at each other for hours upon hours while I just went over sat on the couch and started watching to because I was trying to stay out of it so that I didn't get brought into it just by looking at them all especially the vampires.

So when the vampires had finished talking Eric looked over to me and said well well it seems someone is not talking or planning with us and I groaned and said oh um that's because I barely know any of you and Sookie said it's ok Bella but do you have anything to say from what you were listening to us say and I said well I do have something and Bill said well go on tell us don't be shy we need a plan to get Godric out and I said standing up ok then I say either me or Sookie go in as bait and say we want to join the church while you vampires break in and get Godric.

Then Sookie shouted Bella no ducking way is me or you going into a place with so many dangers in the place and Eric said no Sookie I think it's a great plan and Sookie said yeah you would putting people in danger is your thing jackass and I said well Sookie if you don't want to do it I will and Sookie said no way Bella and I said yes way I am old enough to make my own choices even if you don't like them and the female vampire said Sookie she would be safe from any harm and Sookie said oh yeah how and Bill said we will give her some of our blood that way if she's in trouble we will know it.

So then I said as I groaned no way I'm not fucking drinking any blood and Sookie said as she looked at Bill you swear you'll be able to tell if she's in trouble and Bill said yes Sookie I promise and Sookie said ok fine do it and I gasped as the man vampire said Bill you can't and Sookie said what do you mean Bill can't and Bill said looking at Sookie oh yeah vampires can't give or take blood from another being if they already have a type inside them to keep safe and in my case that would be you Sookie and Sookie moaned and said as she looked over to Eric but then that means the only one that can do it is him.

Then I gasped and I looked over to Eric as I saw him smiling as he bit into his wrist and blood came out and I said no absolutely not there is no way I'm drinking anyone's vampire blood and there is no way he's drinking mine either not just so that I can save some vampire and Sookie said as Eric moved toward me and as I started backing away from him you either do it willing or I will let Eric force you and I know he'll like that because Bella I will not lose you today not now not ever got it and I said alright now but you so owe me and I walked over to Eric and I took his arm and I started drinking the rotten blood and as I drunk it Eric bite into my neck and he drunk my blood to and as he drunk I wanted to scream so much from the pain but I just kept drinking his blood.

Did you like it. Review and comment