Chapter 5

Bella's pov

Once I woke up the next morning I got out of bed and I took the top off of me that I put on last night and I went into the bathroom and I got washed and I brushed my teeth and then I went back into my room and I went over to my bags on the floor and I opened them and I lifted all of my clothes and shoes out of them and I walked back over to the wardrobe and I opened it.

Then when I opened the wardrobe I started putting my clothes onto the hangers and my shoes at the bottom of it and then I grabbed a pair of jeans and a red sparkly jumper and I put them on me and then I pulled out some red pumps and I put them on me then I closed my wardrobe and I walked over to my dirty clothes on the ground from last night and then I grabbed them and I threw them into the washing basket.

As I threw them into the basket I took my phone out of the trouser pocket and I looked at it and saw it was 12pm so I groaned and I walked over to my empty bag and I pulled out my purse and then I went over to my door and I grabbed a handbag off of the handle and then I opened it and I threw my phone and purse into it and then I put it onto my shoulder and I walked over to the door and I opened it.

Then when I opened the door I walked out into the landing and as I did I heard both Sookie and Jason talking and as I listened I heard Jason say oh come on Sookie why why do you always go and listen to things Eric and Bill tell you I mean vampires are no good and Sookie said oh come on Jason I just need you to take Bella for 5 freaking days that's all and I said what the fuck take me what do they think I am a dog.

So then I groaned because I knew I was going to have to face both my siblings now and not just one so I said oh kill me now and I took one big deep breath as I remember all of the things that have happened over the years that they sent me away and I walked down the stairs and continued walking until I got into the kitchen where I heard them talking from.

Did you like it. Review and comment