Chapter 21

A/n- So I'm kinda doing this in parts, like in the movie how they cut the scenes. It Shows Hiccup and kids, then dragons, then hiccup, then dragons again. Since the ending is the same as How To Train Your Dragon 3; Hidden World. I won't go off of that, I will show my own spinoff. It might be similar to it, might be something completely different. Who knows. Just gotta keep reading to find out!

--------

Upon waking up, I noticed that all of our kids were gone and I took a bit of inhaling of the air, my eyes glowing slightly to see if I can see their color. What I've gained over the years of being both an Alpha and a mother, is a tracking sense. Every living creature has a certain color attached to their soul and wherever they go, that color leaves a gaslike color behind in their tracks. Once I noticed that their colors were almost gone and their scents were faded I got panicked. I stood up quickly and in the process of running around I woke up Toothless. 

He was hazy before he noticed my panicked state and then quickly woke up going to my side and stopping me. "What's wrong dear, what happened?" He asked me and I took a halt and said "our kids..their scent. It's faded, I can't feel them in the Hidden World anymore. I think they left or someone took them. Someone could've kidnapped our kids!" I roared into the air in both despair and anger, I felt the floor shake as I did it. Soon after I finished I could hear the dragons rushing to the podium, so I got jumped into the air and flew straight for it. My vision was starting to blur for my need to find my kids but I could hear Toothless trying to catch up.

When I landed on the podium, it shook. The dragons that were already gathered lowered in fear that it would crack because of the vibration from when I landed. Toothless paused in the air for a second never seeing this side of me but then quickly flew down to me and landed next to me. He was a little behind since I was talking and didn't want to get any of my blurry rage thrown his way. "My kids, they're no longer in Hidden World. Their scents are almost faded, I can't feel them or hear their heartbeats. Their color is almost faded." As I said this Darkness and his mate landed on the ledge closest to us, we labeled it as second in command in case me and Toothless were gone or couldn't be Alphas for a bit.

They looked up to me, I could feel it. Their worry, concern, and slight anger raising in them. I could sense every dragon's emotions. They all felt remorse, grief, sadness, anger, despair. Those were the main ones but among others as well. Most of the dragons in here were families, some solo mothers, solo fathers, orphans, and loner dragons. They all knew what family was and what it felt to lose one or more. Whether it be by death or just being lost. Knowing all this information from both talking to them and from my abilities, I know that we'd be able to find my kids a lot faster with them. (This is kinda like a thought bubble.)

"I know this is asking a lot for our existence and how humans can't see us but please. I need to find my kids. If anything, every last one of you knows that the alpha's and second in command are the last of our breeds. If our kids die, that's it. No more Night Fury and no more Light Fury. I'm the last Light fury while Toothless is the last Night Fury. It is lethal that we find our kids to keep our existence going and to reunite your Alpha's with their pure bundles of joy. If you do find them please do the special roar, I will be able to hear you wherever you are. I will return it once I find them to let you all finally be at ease." I took a breath, looking down as a slow tear fell from my eye. I looked back up my voice shaking a bit "please find them."

Not wasting any time, they all did a quick bow shaking their wings and bodies before splitting up. Toothless, Darkness, and Selena with Ruby being carried by Selena. Ruby was asleep, not aware of what's happening, thankfully. I don't need the little one worrying. Earlier when I did my call, I'm glad those who are parent's told their kids to stay put. Darkness quickly came to me, rubbing his head on the side of mine. Selena set Ruby down by my feet, before rubbing her head into my shoulder. Both apologized for my discoveries and asked what they can do to help. 

"Selena can you watch over the other baby dragons and make sure they don't hurt themselves." I leaned down and licked Ruby softly on her head, she moved a little but didn't wake up thankfully. I looked to Darkness, clearing my throat a little bit before I spoke. "Could you be replacement alpha while Toothless and I are gone while we look for our kids?" He immediately responded "oh with no hesitation sister. You put me as second in command for a reason, I won't let you down. I will rule them close to how you would, or Toothless actually. I'm not as mean as you" he gurgled lightly trying to lighten the mood which kinda worked.

I smacked his side with my wing lightly as I glance at Toothless. "Listen for the call, and try and help your mate with the babies. She's watching over a couple hundred almost a thousand or so babies." I gave them both a nod before we both took off into the air, flying at a fast speed towards the opening. My eyes glowed slightly to see the trails they left. From the direction they went I have a hunch as to where they went. I'm a bit scared as to how this is gonna end up but as long as I find them, Toothless and I can protect them from whatever comes our way.