Chapter 4.

(big time skip okai? Also you spent most of that time in the cove or hidden aka 99% of the time)

()5 months later()

I'm hanging out with Toothless right now and he brought me to an island that is filled with blossom tress, and a river going in between the trees. It's a very beautiful place to be at and look at. He turned to face me and took a deep breath he threw up half a fish and I got shocked. "Toothless you know this is a mating proposal right?" I said and he nodded slightly and I didn't want him to think I wasn't interested in him so I ate the fish and I smiled at him and he smiled his gummy smile at me. We did the special dance making it official, he nuzzled his head on my head as I did the same. "How are we gonna tell Darkness?" I layed down slightly and said "as long as you don't hurt me in anyway possible, he won't kill you...maybe...." I mumbled the last word but he heard. "Maybe?!" I nodded slightly and I got up and rubbed my head on his side. We decided to hang out for a while longer and then head back.

()they arrived back()

I landed in front of Toothless 'house' and he landed next to me and he nudged me slightly. Darkness came up behind me and scared me, making me shoot a plasma blast at the ground. I growled at him and tackled him as he yelped and fought back at him and I did a movement and he caught on. We started to draw attention as we fought and he shoot blasts at me as I did the same to him. We barely missed each other and we're both growling and he shot into the air and I followed behind still shooting at him. He curved and as everyone crowded around to watch us 'fight' over the ocean. Toothless couldn't do anything because Hiccup took off his auto-matic tail. I saw them start to fly over and Hiccup was yelling at us to calm down and stop. Darkness shot at me and I made it look real and I fell into the ocean and Darkness landed in front of the docks and just sat down. Right before Toothless went all rage on him for killing his NEW mate, I shot straight out of the ocean creating a huge wave and a ripple effect. I made a loud screech and tackled Darkness. "Thanks for catching my fall bro" I giggled and he just nodded. Everyone stared at us, speechless and we just giggled and chuckled at each other. We walked towards the forest to go nap.

()A few minutes past()

We arrived back at the cove, on the way there we were pushing each other being playful. I saw Toothless sitting on one of the rock formations so I picked up my speed and speed walked over to him. He jumped down and nuzzled his head on my head, I looked over at Darkness and he just had a death glare in his eyes. I stopped and went over to him and sat down in his way, "he asked me to be his mate.." I said to him while looking down slightly "and I assume you said yes by the way you were just acting?" He asked and I nodded then rose my head to face him and I got up slightly "we've known him and everyone for 5 months brother. So it would've happened sooner or later, also please don't kill him." His face looked like he was thinking of a response "sister as I said before, I won't kill him as long as he doesn't hurt you in anyway. I will still be over protective of you just not as much when you're with him. Not saying I'm gonna trust him right away but I'll trust him later on in life...maybe..." He said to me with a straight face and I just tackled him in a hug and licked his snout "thanks big brother!" I got off of him and ran back over to Toothless who was just sitting, watching us with concern and confusion on his face. "He won't kill you as long as you don't hurt me in any way!" I giggled seeing his scared reaction, I nudged his head with mine and he relaxed, I looked around and I spread my wings and took a running start and jumped boosting me high into the air. I moved my wings making me fly higher, I looked below me as I flew higher to see Toothless following and Darkness heading to the village. I stopped and dove down a bit and when I pulled up next to you, I got shot out straight ahead at least 40 feet. I flew back to him and made a dragon laugh as he was just stun at what I can do. I thought to myself 'we never showed the village that we're mates...'