Chapter 10.

a/n- I assume you guys know what's gonna be happening later on in the chapter so I won't hold you here any longer. 

---------------------------------------------

Your pov still

Toothless and I decided to take a nap while Hiccup and his family made dinner for everyone. I curled up next to Gobber's dragon Grump. I felt Toothless curl around me as his wing rested over me both protectively but also to keep me warm. I then felt his tail curl around mine slowly as I rested my head on my arms. I soon fell asleep to the steady breathing of my mate's heart and the soft talking of the humans.

()After an hour()

I woke up to feel my stomach hurting slightly out of how hungry I was so I looked around to see Valka bringing fish back for us. I get up slowly and leave Toothless's area and in result it made him shift a bit as he made a small pout on his features. I did a soft gurgle as I turned to Valka and walked over to her and sat down next to where Hiccup was. I saw him look at me and smile so I leaned over and layed my head in his lap. My sudden action earned a gasp from Hiccup clearly stunned by my actions because I don't like human affection. They started to talk about why he gasped then Hiccup explained every time they tried to touch, pet, or ride me I would retaliate. He set his hand down on my head slowly and pet my smooth head from my nose down to the bottom of my neck. He did that a few times until the smell of fish got caught in my nostrils making me get up quickly. As a result, Hiccup fell backward totally stunned but I ignored it and quickly hopped over to the fish and tackled it. Once I got onto my stomach I started to eat my fish but it wasn't enough so I went over to Toothless's fish pile.

(Can you guess what you're about to do?)

I stuck my head inside the pile and inhaled kind of loudly making the humans' heads turn to me. Toothless soon woke up only to see me slurping up the last of his fish making his jaw drop. His action earned a few chuckles from the group as I just sat down acting innocent. I curled my tail around as I waved my tail fins slowly around me as he stood in front of me. "You ate all my fish!" Toothless exclaimed at me making me roll my eyes then regurgitated a few fish in front of him. I commented "happy?" I saw him nod as he slurped it up earning a soft groan from Hiccup but then laughed it off. I walked past Toothless but shot amber at him as I growled playfully. "Did she just shoot Death Song Amber?" I heard Stoick ask his son making him nod he then started to explain my powers. Right before I ran out of the room with Toothless close behind I heard Hiccup say "Deathstar is The Lost Soul." I smiled cheekily as I was proud of my title as I ran around the paradise area and played with Toothless. 

()After 25 minutes()

I felt the ground beneath me start to shake as I heard loud noises on the outside of the whole paradise. Both Toothless and I ran to humans to see them talking with panicked faces. As they were talking I heard one name that stuck out to me "Drago is here." My head dropped as I realized it was time to help my new family in need. I made a few growls as all of us made our way to the outside to see them shooting at the ice wall. I heard Valka say "they're trying to bring out the Alpha." After 50 more flaming rocks hit the ice walls I hear the Alpha rising up but when I turn to the wall I see him emerging breaking the ice in the process. He roared so loudly I saw Drago chuckling as he yelled: "good thing I brought a worthy opponent!" I felt a female Bewilderbeast nearby so I turned to the ocean to see the female rising out of the ocean. I felt Toothless come around me as he attempted to protect me. We all took off in different directions to help the captured dragons but I soon realized it was a trap to get other dragons stuck. I heard more flaps coming towards us though I caught a glimpse of Hiccup's friends coming this way with their dragons.