Chapter 7.

Previously- As we were flying I saw an island and before they could respond I dove towards it in the speed that makes me a blur. I landed on the island in a matter of seconds then I walked into the huge forest. I instantly knew that I wasn't alone once my paws set foot on the ground.

a/n- I hope you guys are ready to see what's happening in this chapter! Before y'all get mad at me let's just start already :o <3

---------------------------------------------

As I looked around I felt a non-dragon presence on the island. I quickly sent a warning to the group mentally telling them "dragon hunters." I heard them stop flying towards the island but instead take cover in the clouds. I turned invisible using my Change Wing powers as I looked around walking carefully making sure not to make noise. I noticed ships docked on the west side of the island so I stuck to the trees in case I became visible accidentally. I saw cages all along the beachside with a bunch of dragons in them. I did a low warning growl making them turn towards where I was then started rushing towards the sound. I soon appeared in front of the cages and undid the locks setting all of them free. By the time the last dragon was freed, I heard them yell "get her!" I turned invisible and flew towards the group and where they were hiding on the mountain tops. I landed behind the group but I jumped onto Toothless's back as I became visible. He yelped from the sneak attack and turned his head growling but stopped once he saw me. He glared at me making me chuckle then I explained to them what I did. 

After explaining

I groaned annoyed that we weren't near Dragon's edge. I was getting tired because of the fight and freeing the dragons. I stopped flapping so I was gliding in circles until I was right above Toothless and Hiccup. I saw him look up at me with a smile on his face but I glowed a gold then dropped into his lap. He stared at me in awe as I moved into his lap and curled up getting comfortable. "Hiccup! Did she just turn into a baby light fury?!" I heard Astrid yell making me shoot a large fireblast at her as I tucked my head under my wings. "Okay, quiet down but if you don't I'm a little afraid of what's gonna come out of her mouth next." I heard Hiccup comment making me cuddle closer to him. I soon drifted off to sleep as the warmth of his body heat surrounded my body. 

After an hour

I woke up slightly and caught a glimpse of Shocker in the clouds above us. I jumped up and made a loud screech. (for a baby at least) I saw Hiccup look down at me confused once I got up and started jumping up and down. I got enough energy to yell in human language "SHOCKER CATCH ME!" After I said that I jumped off of Toothless and dove down towards the ocean below. I heard a panic screech from Toothless but then followed by electricity. I screeched happily as I saw the male Skirll swoop down from under me catching me on their back. I turned normal as I layed on his back. (You're on your back while on his back) I looked up to the sky as I chatted with him as he flew right above the ocean surface. I felt him fly back up to the group but then pause as he hovered. This caused me to turn so I'm on my stomach as I looked ahead I saw everyone in fighting positions. I noticed why they were so I got up so now I was standing on his back and I started growling defensively. I saw their eyes soften as I assume they realized that we're actually friends and he's not here to kill us. I did a huge grin at myself knowing I won this tiny battle but I jumped off of Shockers back before he stopped flying. 

After a few minutes 

(You might be wondering where Darkness is but don't worry he's with you but just asleep) 

I was doing flips as I was falling towards the ocean at a rapid speed. Once I knew I was right about to come into impact I vanished. I appeared right next to Toothless but I rammed into him making him look around but then his eyes came into contact with mine. I did a gummy smile as he rolled his eyes at my childish actions. I pouted then did a fake cry as I flew ahead of the group making Shocker growl and glare at Toothless as he flew faster to catch up with me. We started to talk about random things until I heard a deafening screech I realized who it was instantly. It was Darkness but as I turned I moved in the way making me get shot by a plasma blast instead. My eyes flickered to blood red as I flew back up in front of Shocker. They gasped once they saw my eyes but I looked around them quickly until I met eyes with Darkness. I screeched loudly as I dove at him and latched onto him. My claws broke past his scales and dug into his skin making him screech in pain. I heard somebody yell "she has a dart in her!" Then I blacked out as soon as I heard them yell.