Chapter 16.

A/n- I am currently writing this chapter at 3:47 am because I want to upload a chapter to this book for some strange reason. I will also be doing the 5 years' time skip this chapter and the book might end this chapter or the next chapter. This chapter will only have 500 words because the next chapter is most likely the chapter where the book ends.

I want all of you to go to the 'MUST-READ' chapter and READ IT. It has baby names that I have picked out and I want all of you to tell me which ones you like and make sure to do two or more and both genders!

The picture above is just what it looked like when Toothless woke up, also I know there are only two babies but just imagine they're all there.

------------------------

5 years pass

I wake up and my eyes slowly adjust back to the light. I looked to my side to see Toothless laying on his back sound asleep. I then glance under my wing to see the newborn babies that I had 3 weeks ago. I smile at them and lick each of their heads lightly causing them to wake up from their slumber. I then shoot a mini plasma blast next to Toothless's leg causing him to wake up from the heat. He looks around the notices I'm awake as well as the babies. "Well good morning to you too," he says and gets up and licks my snout. He then licks each of the babies' heads as a good morning then says "I'm gonna go get us some breakfast." I responded with "good choice" and he flew away leaving me to give the babies a bath while we wait.

35 minutes pass

I see Toothless fly back and lands next to me as he regurgitates the fish he had. I slurp up some of the fish and I nudge the rest to the babies. They glance at the fish and they happily start eating the fish and I made sure they each got an equal amount. I moved over to Toothless and nuzzled his head and I purred softly. "Why don't we make some more babies?" I asked him glancing to see his expression and he had bright red on his cheeks.

I lick his neck slightly causing his wings to flutter and his tail to shake. I stopped and commented, "I was kidding, I think we have enough babies for a while." I licked his neck once more before turning my attention back to our babies. He purred loudly in response to the licks since it's his main soft spot. "S-Stop doing that" he mumbled trying to control himself in front of the kids. I gurgled (giggled) and moved to the babies and nudged them helping them stand. "I was thinking we could bring them to the island in the middle of the waterfall and show them the great view."

I grabbed some babies and grabbed another with my legs and Toothless did the same thing with the other babies. We flapped our wings and flew away from our nest and towards the exit of the Hidden World. We haven't left this place since I brought Toothless here so the whole 5 years we have been down here. Since they have been born they learned to fly and can walk on their own and it only took us a week to teach them.