Chapter 1

"India?"

My dad, Regan Gilbert, nodded.

"Dad, I know how much you like to travel, but that's kind of a far stretch."

Dad was cooking dinner, and I had just returned from a post-graduation party at my high school that I had left behind me about 48 hours ago.

"Well, you're graduated. You said you didn't want to start college for another year."

"Yeah, but I don't want to go to India. Especially not NEXT WEEK."

"I've made arrangements so that you don't have to, sweetheart."

I opened my mouth to ask who, but the apartment doorbell rang.

"I'll get it," I said, rushing to the door.

"DARBY MY SWEET DARLING I NEED YOU RIGHT NOW TO COME AND OPEN THIS DOOR!!" screamed the voice of Harry Styles.

"DARBY!" called the voices of 3 boys. Liam Payne, Niall Horan, and Zayn Malik.

"Come on!!" called Louis Tomlinson.

I opened the door and the five boys stood shoulder-to-shoulder.

The five boys opened their mouths and sang in five part harmony:

"Hullo-"

"Hullo-"

"Hullo-"

"Hullo-"

"Hullo-"

"HI!"

I laughed and applauded them.

"We come bearing gifts!" Harry smiled.

"BEARING GIFTS?" Zayn shouted. "HARRY'S PREGGERS, YOU GUYS!"

"LOUIS!!" Niall yelled. "HOW COULD YOU BE SO IRRESPONISBLE!?!?!"

"DON'T BLAME BOOBEAR!" Harry cried.

"HAZZABEAR STARTED IT!!!!" Louis yelled.

"Quiet, you vultures, and give Darby her gift," Liam said, shutting them up into some stifled giggles.

Zayn and Louis disappeared for a moment and returned with a large blue paisley set of Louis Vuitton luggage.

"Whoa, that's classy, you guys," I said, opening the door wider for them. "But...why?"

"Because you deserve it, Princess," Niall said, stepping in first, and kissing my forehead before walking inside. Each of the boys followed suit. First Harry, then Louis, Zayn, and finally Liam, who shut the door behind himself.

We all gathered in the kitchen as the boys greeted my father.

"Okay!" I said. "I still don't know why you're all here." I said.

"Tell her," said Niall to my dad.

"Well," Dad said, "I have asked Niall to.....keep you for the summer. And the fall, and until you decide what you want to do next, sweetie."

"Sound fun, roomie?" he asked with a sweet smirk.

All the men stared at me.

I smiled wide. "THIS IS GOIING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER EVER!!"

********************************************************************************************************************

Okay, so my bestie's sweet sixteen sleepover is tomorrow, so I probably wont post the next chappy until Sunday afternoon. But if I get some comments, I might just post 2 or 3 chapters instead of just 1. Yes, I realize you don't have much to comment about. But maybe give me an idea for what should happen next? I'm writing it as I go along. (Danger: Possible Plot Twists Ahead) Thanks for reading! Check back on Sunday!