Chapter 10

Hi guys! Almost 150 reads WHATTTT???? I am so fangirling right now! Okay, here's chapter ten! I'm going to try to get 11 out SUPERFAST for you guys because its going to be reaallyyy good (at least I think so, it makes me fangirl.) but I may not have time (since my sweet sixteen is tomorrow!!) but I will try hard. If I get to writing a lot more tonight you might get lucky and have a double chapter day!

Don't forget to follow me on tumblr: weloveourcheekyboys.tumblr.com!

xoxoxo Keep reading!

*****************************************************************************************************

We had been back at the house for only about twenty minutes. We were all crowded into the living room. I was, once again, sandwiched between Harry and Niall, this time on the very small loveseat. Louis and Eleanor snuggled on the couch and Liam and Danielle were cuddled on the floor in front of them. Zayn had gone upstairs to go get something about ten minutes ago.

Niall was playing "One Thing" on his guitar, accompanied by Harry on the bongos. Louis and Liam sang along. I pushed myself up onto the top of the loveseat's back, making me finally able to move my arms. Niall and Harry smiled up at me innocently as they finished the song.

"Thanks for moving, fattie," Niall said.

"I was losing feeling in my thighs," Harry chuckled.

I kicked them both. They eyed each other cheekily and put down their instruments.

"Oooh, it's on now, Darby," Liam said.

I looked down at the boys skeptically, only to have them both pull me by my legs onto their laps and tickle me mercilessly.

"NOOOO!" I screeched through uncontrollable laughter.

Once they finally stopped. I crossed my arms over my chest and frowned.

"Aww, Darby...." Niall said, patting my knee.

"We were only playing a game..." Harry said, stroking my hair.

"You know I hate being tickled," I said, turning my nose up at them.

"We're sorry...." Niall whined.

Harry sniffed. "Please...forgive us..." he leaned over me and shoved his face into my stomach and started to fake-cry. Niall joined in, hugging my legs.

"FINE. OFF."

"YAYYYY!" they cheered.

Harry took me by my hips and moved me to a sitting position in the center of the small couch. He put his arm around me and pulled me into his chest and Niall shifted so that my feet were on his lap.

"How come Darby gets two men?" Eleanor asked.

"Pardon me, love," Louis said, eyeing his girlfriend, "but you sound unsatisfied."

Eleanor laughed and kissed her boyfriend. "Never," she cooed.

"You better believe it," he muttered, pulling her closer.

"WOOOHOOOOOOO!" we all heard.

A very excited Zayn Malik came running into the living room doing a happy dance that involved a lot of hip-shaking. After we were all done laughing at him, I spoke up.

"Anybody know what's wrong with him?"

"No idea," Harry replied.

"Looks intoxicated," Louis said.

"You would know," Danielle said.

Zayn did a very pop-star-like spinning move and turned his body to face Harry.

"Remember that SUPERMEGAFOXYAWESOMEHOT chick I was talking to?"

"Who? Perrie?"

"YES PERRIE."

"What about her?"

"I asked her out and she said yes! DJ MALIK'S GOT HIMSELF A WOMAN!"

We all jumped up to dance along with him. After our little party, everyone but Harry and I went upstairs to their rooms. Harry had suggested we watch a film.

"I can't find anything...." I whined from the cabinet.

"Marley and Me?"

"ARE YOU KIDDING?"

"Take that as a 'no'...."

"Harry Potter and the-"

"NO you'll be quoting every line and you'll call me 'Potter' for a month."

"FINE. WE'LL JUST SIT HERE AND BE MISERABLE FOR THE REST OF OUR LIVES."

I laid back on the hardwood floor.

I heard Harry shuffle over to me.

"Come on."

"What do you want, Styles?"

"We're going on an adventure."

"Adventures are illegal after ten. It's ten thirty. You lose."

"Get up."

"Make me."

Harry leaned down to pick me up but I shoved him away.

"Fine," I said, using his hand to pull myself up.

Harry led me out the back door onto the sand. We started out on a stroll in the moonlight, me placing my arm in the crook of his elbow.