Chapter Twenty One: "Im Sorry"

-------------------
Did I make it
That easy
For you to walk
Right in and out
Of my
Life?
-------------------

{Xavier's POV}

My head was pounding, and all I could see was black, but it felt like I was on a cloud. I was awake but not fully, I knew everything that was happening why I was in the hospital bed and why everything felt so weird in my body.

I felt a slight tingle in my hand it felt like I was in some one's hold. The electricity gave me a little energy to open my eyes. As soon as my eyes opened I let out a breath of fresh air. You don't know how it feels like, I was awake but I couldn't actually open my eyes. I was struggling the whole time to just get up, but my wolf wasn't fully aware of what I wanted.

I looked down to where this electricity was coming from. My heart warmed up when I saw my beautiful mate sitting beside me and holding my hand.

I didn't think she would be here, I thought she hated me and she had every right too. She might not want to be near me but that doesn't mean I won't stop from whats mine and what will always be mine.

If I can't have her no know one can. My smile widened her head was rested on my hand her eyes shut, looked like she was lost in her own thoughts.

I juts kept staring at her I didn't want to stop I just couldn't. Slowly her head raised to my level. Her eyes met mine she took a big breath of relieve, well at least that's what it looked like.

Her lips twitched in to a little smile. All I was thinking of was how beautiful she was I couldn't even talk I was just blown away by her beauty like always.

"How are you feeling?" She finally spoke up but in a whisper.

My eyes flickered to her lips as she talked. "I feel wonderful" I said with a big cheeky smile. She giggled

"Really? you had a big ass knife in your stomach" she said still a little laughing.

My smile grew even more. She got up and pressed her hand against my for head to check my temperature. "You're really warm, is that normal? Sorry I don't know how werewolf temperature thing works," she said a little lost I waved it off

"You don't have to worry about me, the doctors know what there doing Rose" I said staring into her brown orbs. She sat down with a big thud and huffed like a child. I chuckled then I start coughing like crazy. Rosey got up and rubbed my back like you would do to a child.

"Maybe you shouldn't laugh" Rosey said. I smiled

"Maybe (cough) I shouldn't" (cough). She laughed from my sudden actions. She handed me a glass of water I sipped the ice cold water.

She sat back down suddenly it felt awkward from the silence but it wasn't awkward for me I was just staring at her glowing complexion. I think that's what made it awkward.

She start biting the inside if her mouth and she was tapping her foot on the hard wood flooring, when we were dating I caught the things she does when she's nervous or its a awkward moment. I really payed attention to her, and I still do.

"So is there anything else I could get you?" She asked pursing her lips.

"Umm there's one thing, but if your not ready you don't have too" I said.