Chapter Four: Starbucks

{ARIANA'S POV}

I sat down on the couch looking at the time. We already ate dinner and I was in the mood of coffee but not just any coffee. Starbucks coffee! We just moved here so I don't really know a lot of the places. I had just drove around till I found a Starbuck's yesterday and I found one seven minutes away.

"I'm gonna go to Starbuck's, want anything?" I asked to the girls. They shook their heads.

"More for me," I said while giggling to myself before I threw on my Jordan's and my jeans jacket. I headed out, walking to my Mercedes. I hopped in it and drove off. After a couple minutes I arrived at the Starbucks.

"Finally," I murmured to myself. I turned my radio off as my favorite Chris brown song was on. I got out my car and locked the doors, but checked just in case.

As I walked, it began to rain really hard. It was so nice out and now, it looks like shit. My mood instantly changed. I quickly ran into the store so my hair doesn't get frizzy. At the counter, I see the boy that punched his locker cause of me. He was hot but he looked like those cocky types. He looked at my eyes and I could slightly see his name tag. It  said Bryan. He looked surprised as he quickly told another worker to take the costumer he was serving.

He ran to the back room. I raised an eyebrow confused. Was he all of the sudden scared of me cause I proved him wrong? After a couple of costumers, it was finally my turn. Bryan came out just to serve me.

"Hey," he said smiling.

"Hi, can I get a coffee? With two sugars please." I said quickly. He was so attractive and I couldn't help but stare. But then I laughed.

"Wait you work at Starbucks?" I said while laughing so hard that I covered my mouth. It was funny someone as attractive as him working at a white girl's place.

He laughed with me while he gave me my coffee. "Can you hang out for a bit? I'm off work in 5 minutes," he said, giving me a genuine smile.

"Umm its kind of raining" I said.

"I have an umbrella," he said with a smirk on his handsome face. I roll my eyes agreeing to stay till he's done and I went to sit down at a table while sipping my coffee. Right when I finished my coffee, he came out.

I smiled as he opened the door for me. I threw my coffee out as well. He opened the umbrella and we began walking down the street. After a moments of walking he began to pull the umbrella closer to him, making me go closer to his side. Screw it. I held his arm, leaning on his shoulder.

We walked down the street for a couple of minutes. Silent but it felt nice and I felt so attached to him. I feel so safe with him, but I don't know why.

He stopped and turned his face to me. He was staring at my blueish/green eyes. I was staring at his beautiful dark blue eyes. He smiled and leaned in to kiss me and sadly, I kissed him back. What was it with this boy?

I felt so lost in that kiss and I've never felt this feeling with any body in my life but I feel it with him. He pulled away, whispering something in my ear. "You're mine, don't you ever pull that stunt on me ever again."

I pushed him slightly off of me.

"Sorry I have to go nice meeting you," I yelled while running. I ran so fast and he tried to chase me but I was too fast.

I got in my car and zoomed away my and straight hair was now frizzy and curly. What is this guy doing to me? I actually felt bad for kissing that other guy and I don't know why but I just do. I hate feeling these emotions. I can't fall in love with a guy I just met.