Chapter Ten: Truly Beautiful

Dedication to: lala1127

{My heart is perfect because............
You're inside}

{Ariana's POV}

Its been a month that me and the girls moved in, and went to our new highschool. The girls are starting to get use to the whole werewolf thing. I can't believe I have a mate and I will be his one and only. He is truly the best thing that's happened to me. A small smile played on my lips. I was currently in Math. I could feel small paper balls hitting the back of my head, I couldn't take it anymore I turned around with great anger.

I see Lucy and Meghan giggling to each other. "WHAT?!" I screamed.

They start snickering and threw another paper ball at my face, while whispering things in each others ears.

"Miss Williams, maybe you will like to share with the class what you were talking about" Mr M said with a smirk on his face, which made me even more angry at the girls.

"B-but" I began.

"No buts, pay attention next time" he said.

I was angry because I was listening, but the girls weren't so just because they didn't want to listen they brought me up on their little scene. Mr M turned back around writing something on the board. I smirked and turned around one last time.

"Thanks for that guys, watch what I'm gonna do to you" I said while smirking.

They both looked like they shit their pants. Meghan took a silent deep breath.

"We're not scared of you" she said in an unsure voice. My smirk grew even wider.

"Oh your not? aww that's a shame. You will be after I'm done with you" I said with an evil smirk.

I turned back around. I could hear them making a plan of running away quickly after the bell rang. I mentally laughed inside, it's cute how they think they can get away with it. The bell rang I saw the girls zoom out of the room without even looking back.

I couldn't help but laugh. I already knew what I was gonna do. I walked to my locker and saw Rosey.

"Hey" she smiled at me while putting her books in her locker.

"Hey stank booty" I said, She laughed. We always call each other names, its normal. Well at least to us it is. She was still laughing I smiled a big toothy grin.

I don't remember the last time I saw her laughing that hard. It felt good to make her happy because these little things that make her happy, definitely make me happy.

She looked at me and smiled. She began to speak. "Bryan told me to tell you to go in the gym, he wants you to come to his basketball practice"

"Really? he told you that?" I asked.

She nodded with a smirk.

"But I'm hungry" I whined while pouting.

She slapped my arm. "Your so stupid, a hot guys
tells you to go watch his basketball practice, and all you say is I'm hungry?" she said In a mockery tone.

"Oww, that hurt tho"I said while rubbing my arm.

"Good, now go" she said pushing me away from my locker.

"Fine" I said.

"Bye Felisha" she said in the most ratchet way possible.

I laughed while walking to the gym. I opened the gym door and all eyes snapped my way. I walked up a little more as confident as I could . I saw Bryan on the court with the basketball in his hand. He was smiling at me. All the guys that were on the court with basketball Jersey's were staring at me.