Chapter Twenty Six: "Its Coming!!"

Vote 👉

{Its just a bad day, not a bad life -Lucy}

-------

{Rosalina's POV}

I was pretty exhausted, just laying in my bed thinking about everything that's happened this year. Man a lot has happened this year. I met Xavier, he turns out to be a werewolf.

Meghan was pregnant so fast just 17 in highschool. Lucy died and left me here alone. So yeah when I say a lot has happened trust me I'm not lying. I got up looking at my exposed thighs from my shorts.

Scars lased on each thigh of mine. Tracing slowly with my index fingers. The funny thing is, I remember what each line was from. Tears began to form in my eyes but I looked up at my ceiling so exhausted with this society we live in.

Final exams were coming and I was so scared I haven't done anything this year at school for fun. I mean Ariana and I were on the dance squad at Forest High.

I decided I was too stressed about everything so I kindly told the leader that I quiet the team. I remember how angry Ariana was at me but now she knows everyone on the team so she doesn't care as much. She decided not to be mad cause she knew everything I was going through.

Today was a Friday and I was pretty upset because when I went to school I saw Serenity and Xavier talking and they were kinda whispering. I had a feeling they were talking about me. I just wanted to know so bad what they were saying.

I grabbed my backpack and took all of my binders and started to study a bit. Ariana was out on a date with Bryan and Serenity was at the library with Blake, they were studying as well.

Meghan was in bed not felling well, while Josh was by her side. I huffed and laid on my stomach with my feet dangling in the air and I was writing notes when my ring tone went off

I looked at my screen to see Xavier's ID come up. I didn't want to pick it up, but I knew if I didn't he would show up at the apartment. "Hello?" I answered.

"Hey Rose" his voice came in so deep.

"Hi" was all I said.

"How are you?" He asked so happily.

"Xavier, what do you want?" I asked getting right to the point.

"You," was all he replied I could feel he had a smirk on his face. I wasn't in the mood of him right. Who am I kidding of course I am, I wish everything with the cheating thing didn't happen. I want to be in his strong arms. I feel so safe whenever I'm with him.

Chills ran down my spine. Was this boy horny? I am too busy for this shit. "Can we be serious please" I said a little softly.

"Okay baby" with those words my heart fluttered. "I just wanted to say don't be mad at Serenity, I was talking to her about stuff... okay?"

"What stuff?" He chuckled with that. "Tell me" I said getting triggered.

"You'll find out, don't worry love" he said so calmly.

"Your so annoying Xavier, you're trying to get to me. Like why can't you just tell me. You call me when I'm trying to study and actually try to pass highschool. You have everything already set for self, I don't. Your an Alpha people look up too. While I'm here just still finding out who I am" I took a deep breath panting very hard.

"Your life's set too baby. Your the Luna of the pack just like I'm the Alpha, and I know you want to be a doctor cause of your mom and shit. You can, you can train with people in the pack to become a pack doctor. Everything you ever wanted babe. And we can be together, be my Luna? stay by me forever"