Chapter Thrity Three: Golden Eyes

-------------------
I'm not a queen, I'm not a saint, I'm not an angel.
From time to time I lose my mind, but don't you worry ~Tori Kelly
-------------------

{Rosalina's POV}

I was currently at the doctor's office. Not just any doctor though. I was in the pack house in one of the doctor's office. I needed to know if I had werewolf blood in me or not. Ross believed that I might be 10 percent.

Thinking about Ross made me happy he even called me today to check up on me. He wished me good luck on the results and he said that he went to visit mom which I was happy about. Xavier was generous enough to let Ross stay at pack house with his mate Melissa.

My hands were shaking and I looked to my right to see Xavier seated with a worried look on his face. When he saw me staring he put a fake smile on and kissed my hand. His hands were so hot compared to my cold ones.

I looked up to see doctor Caroline walk in. Her blond pony tail swaying with each step she took. Her blue eyes lit up when she saw me. And her white doctors coat bright as ever.

"Good morning Luna" she said holding her hand out to shake.

"Don't be silly call me Rosalina, Caroline" I said shaking her hand. She looked over at Xavier and shook her head.

"No can do Luna" she said grabbing a clip board. I laughed than she greeted Xavier. She asked me to sit on the bed to check my heart beat and my blood pressure. I sat down as she did what she said. I looked over to Xavier who staring at me with a worried expression.

I mouthed 'I love you' to him which made him smile and he air kissed me. I smiled. Doctor Caroline brought the needles to take a sample of blood. She found my vain and slid the needle in my vain. I winced as it went in and Xavier instantly got up and held my hand.

"I'm fine don't worry, I'm use to this" I said holding his warm hand.

"I don't like seeing you lose blood. Brings back bad memories" he said in whisper tone to me. I squeezed his hand to reassure that I'm fine.

"Okay, all done" Caroline said taking the needle out and putting cotton ball on the little hole. Me and Xavier waited for doctor Caroline to show up with the results.

I looked at the time and I swear it was going slow motion. I felt like hours but in reality it's only been ten minutes. Suddenly the door opened and my heart beat increased.

"Okay so I won't announce the results" she handed me a white envelope. "You guys can read it yourselves. I'll be right here if there's any questions" she said while walking over to her desk. I nodded and opened the envelope. With shaky hands I took out the paper.

"I can't read it Xavier, you do it" I said handing him the paper he nodded and his green eyes observed the paper.

He looked at me with a confused look and said; "Rose your brother was right, you're 10 percent werewolf" my mouth fell open and I didn't blink for a minute straight.

"Are you sure?" I asked looking at the paper. I looked over to doctor Caroline who nodded. "How come I've never known?" I asked looking over at Caroline.

"Well its normal not to know, your only 10 percent but even being 10 percent it's gonna affect you since you have some alpha blood" she said clasping her hands together. I nodded for her to continue.